Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Annual General Meetings, 2009.

we yupyup, we had all the AGMs today.
it was pretty okay really.
theres a lot less noise actually, compared to the previous years.
but oh well, it was all in good fun though at times it was pretty claustrophobic.

so first up was our house meeting.
so went up to the hall for blue house.
voted, laughed, screamed, talked and lost my pen coverr :(
blame my itchy fingers when they`re bored.
so was pretty much one of the last ones to leave cause I personally went to get the signature from the teachers since most of the attendance cards weren`t signed.

numberone walked me to basketball and gosh,
I had so much fun there.
screaming nominees for the various posts,
shouting at poor Seng Yung when he doesn`t vote. haha sorry derikleesengyung.
gosh the girls laughed like no tomorrow,
I got mocked a million times cause well, YOU ALL KNOW WHY.

later, was interact. once again, numberone was with me the whole time.
I skipped the first half to attend the choir meeting instead.
sorry for missing your speech KARENYONG.
later on numberone came down for choir and when we both got our posts for choir,
went back up to interact.
THANK GOD. i lost to Ashley by 3 votes for AJK. thnk you all who voted for ASHLEY :D

after that was PBSM,
claustrophobic!
it was stuffy and pretty boring.
eventually Kai Wen, Kristin, Debra and I just left.
though i waited for number one
but noo, Pn Nurhana decided to stand at the gate and make us wait till 1.50
gosh.

eventually I went home and had 2 tuitons. tuesdays.

overall, I really had fun. especially hanging out with :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home