Friday, January 02, 2009

2008,

okayokay,

so unlike the more hardworking bloggers,
who have went into every single detail and have added pictures related to 2008,
i`m just going to write down a few highlights which could pretty much define my 2008.
the following events are in no particular order because well, I`m just going to write whatever pops into my mind.

1. Choir oh CHOIR.
oh gosh, the hours and days we spend in the Bilik Bestari without sunlight,
spending time with the CRAZIEST, B****IEST, LOUDEST, BOSSIEST, AWESOME people.
having to skip class and getting yelled at,
playing foolish childish games to release stress,
many negative points. but the positive points came along,
especially when my superstar came along :D

2. Endless trips to the library.
My third home this year. having to spend time with books and the friends,
that was really good.
from stressing, arguing about answers, laughing, glaring at the 'KAK library'.
man, she is so going to hate us when we go back to the library this year :D

3. Choral Speaking.
We practiced in a duration of one week!
and I`m really proud of all of us for winning the first stage,
though we were nothing compared to the rest at second stage.
but I really am so proud of all us, Edison-arions.
the funny moments we had, the screaming and yelling.

4. Intervensi Tests!
I had numerous of this! Had it every month!
but form 3s of 2009, please do not hate this tests. THEY HELP! as stressful as they can get.
really, it helps! keep yr papers and read it before PMR.
cause IT HELPS. haha, but I doubt you would say that anyway xD
just do it. haha.

5. PMR.PMR.PMR.
ONE WHOLE WEEK OF PURE TORTURE.
sitting in a dusty hall, with dusty tables and chairs,
teachers breathing down your neck for question papers,
people freaking out, people discussing answers,
dancing after each paper. and having the best bunch of friends to go crazy with you,

6. Australiaaa!
yupyup, the whole experience was wonderful.
first time going overseas besides Singapore, yes sue me for not being as wealthy as some of you.
having to visit that beautiful place,
I really want to go back there!
it was also foood heaveeen! though shopping wasnt much of a pleasure for me cause well, most shops didnt have my size. =.=

7. Childrens Camp.
having to work with kids, its one of the things I really love doing.
Its just something I really enjoy.
though in camp, all the helpers including me were literally worked to the bone,
being sick, hurt physically and mentally,
it was really a great event this year.
not to mention getting sprayed with shaving cream nearing midnight!

8. May 12th 2008,
we know what happened :D

that was my 2008.
a really great year though it wasnt that eventful.
hopefully 2009 has more in store for me :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home