CHRISTMAS.
hey all,
I`m real sorry for all the blog being private stuff,
I figured nobody would really read my blog anyway but I was wrong.
so ANYWAY. christmas, :D
CHRISTMAS EVE.
christmas eve was spent at Seng Fatt`s house.
Well at night at least.. went around 9-ish.
Farisha, Ilya, Haniesha, Justin, Eshton, Sapawi and Auds were the guests present besides me.
NOTE, i was the only form 3. haha.
I had fun anywaaay. I dont have pictures because I NEED A NEW CAMERA.
CHRISTMAS.
got up, went to churchh. LAUGHED AT KEMUEL for wearing a bow tie.
but all in all, it was goood. helped mum with her catering order, caught some shut eye in the afternoon. and dinner was in curve. Tony Romas :D
BOXING DAY.
it was just an average day really..
besides the fact that the family had dinner with dad`s side of the family cause we wanted to meet up with my cousins from Mauritius and Canada.
Mei darling, you put on weight :D and once again, no pictures.
will get em from cousin dearest or my aunt.
Later, proceeded to Auntie Dorinda`s house.
Played PIG with Kels, Danielle, Denise, Debbie, Misha, Cedric, Mark and Jiah Jian.
had funn there.
TODAY.
woke up pretty late, went down to help mummy cook for tonights Christmas party.
helped out till 6-ish and went up to get ready.
went down and man was my house crowded.
noise pollution.. geez.
but thank youus to everyone who came though I sent the invites like just a few hours before.
Karen, Ashley, Nadiaa, Kaveetha, Nikki, Li May, Marc, Adriel, Joey.
you guys rock :D
and thnks for the CD driell.. err.. its err.. interesting.
NADIAA. love the CD though I already have RIOT! but thanksss love!
Ashley, for the pudding.
Li May for the top,
Joey for the uhmm, clock I think. IS IT A CLOCK?
and number onee.. for the BAG, KEYCHAIN and DRESS, (though.. hehe, its ok)
and yup, that was my four days of christmaaasss!
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONEEE!
I`m real sorry for all the blog being private stuff,
I figured nobody would really read my blog anyway but I was wrong.
so ANYWAY. christmas, :D
CHRISTMAS EVE.
christmas eve was spent at Seng Fatt`s house.
Well at night at least.. went around 9-ish.
Farisha, Ilya, Haniesha, Justin, Eshton, Sapawi and Auds were the guests present besides me.
NOTE, i was the only form 3. haha.
I had fun anywaaay. I dont have pictures because I NEED A NEW CAMERA.
CHRISTMAS.
got up, went to churchh. LAUGHED AT KEMUEL for wearing a bow tie.
but all in all, it was goood. helped mum with her catering order, caught some shut eye in the afternoon. and dinner was in curve. Tony Romas :D
BOXING DAY.
it was just an average day really..
besides the fact that the family had dinner with dad`s side of the family cause we wanted to meet up with my cousins from Mauritius and Canada.
Mei darling, you put on weight :D and once again, no pictures.
will get em from cousin dearest or my aunt.
Later, proceeded to Auntie Dorinda`s house.
Played PIG with Kels, Danielle, Denise, Debbie, Misha, Cedric, Mark and Jiah Jian.
had funn there.
TODAY.
woke up pretty late, went down to help mummy cook for tonights Christmas party.
helped out till 6-ish and went up to get ready.
went down and man was my house crowded.
noise pollution.. geez.
but thank youus to everyone who came though I sent the invites like just a few hours before.
Karen, Ashley, Nadiaa, Kaveetha, Nikki, Li May, Marc, Adriel, Joey.
you guys rock :D
and thnks for the CD driell.. err.. its err.. interesting.
NADIAA. love the CD though I already have RIOT! but thanksss love!
Ashley, for the pudding.
Li May for the top,
Joey for the uhmm, clock I think. IS IT A CLOCK?
and number onee.. for the BAG, KEYCHAIN and DRESS, (though.. hehe, its ok)
and yup, that was my four days of christmaaasss!
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONEEE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home