the new you, the old you.
the following posts does not apply to anyone unless you feel guilty. then maybe it IS you.
NO OFFENSE really in case you take it the wrong way.
I really do NOT know if you are making up stories just to get the attention and sympathy of others and to make me look bad just because you don`t like me anymore.
Just FYI, I never claimed I don`t like you and I never talked bad about you either.
Even if I did, I`m pretty sure you did the same thing anyway.
NOBODY has ever lived a life without gossip.
If you wanna go tell your boyfriend that I don`t like you and I have been talking behind my back, which is so NOT true.. thats fine with me.
But the problem is your boyfriend and prolly a few other people have a problem with me now,
And let me remind you babee, that this is the same guy you were fighting with in the rain,
and I was in the rain with you. I CARED ABOUT YOU.
nobody else took the initiative to check how you were after you ran up to your room while the rest of us got scolding. except ME.
I`m not trying to be self obsessed and choke myself with self pity but its just a wake up call that I am not who you think I am and I am not who you say I am.
I admit I can be really mean at times and I think prolly some of us have hurt you along the way.
but, just so you know.. I tried to be a friend. I wanna be your friend.
But if yr just gonna act like this, not taking any action and just talking behind my back,
then so be it. its just a sign that you dont want me as your friend I suppose.
now that we`ve got that cleared. its either you want me as a friend or you dont.
because I certainly want to keep you on my special friends list.
think bout it babee, luv ya.
NO OFFENSE really in case you take it the wrong way.
I really do NOT know if you are making up stories just to get the attention and sympathy of others and to make me look bad just because you don`t like me anymore.
Just FYI, I never claimed I don`t like you and I never talked bad about you either.
Even if I did, I`m pretty sure you did the same thing anyway.
NOBODY has ever lived a life without gossip.
If you wanna go tell your boyfriend that I don`t like you and I have been talking behind my back, which is so NOT true.. thats fine with me.
But the problem is your boyfriend and prolly a few other people have a problem with me now,
And let me remind you babee, that this is the same guy you were fighting with in the rain,
and I was in the rain with you. I CARED ABOUT YOU.
nobody else took the initiative to check how you were after you ran up to your room while the rest of us got scolding. except ME.
I`m not trying to be self obsessed and choke myself with self pity but its just a wake up call that I am not who you think I am and I am not who you say I am.
I admit I can be really mean at times and I think prolly some of us have hurt you along the way.
but, just so you know.. I tried to be a friend. I wanna be your friend.
But if yr just gonna act like this, not taking any action and just talking behind my back,
then so be it. its just a sign that you dont want me as your friend I suppose.
now that we`ve got that cleared. its either you want me as a friend or you dont.
because I certainly want to keep you on my special friends list.
think bout it babee, luv ya.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home