market? bag? OH, picnic basket!
yeah, those were the words that popped up during school on Friday,
only reason I went was cause they said they would be giving out the Form 4 books plus I wanted to see Seng Fatt.
went and I was late for schoool, hahaha.
yes, Seng Fatt. its the 2nd time he caught me late for school.
so the Form 3s were supposed to go to the HOT, STUFFY bilik tayangan.
this is really really stupid and it doesn`t make sense.
the people in authority, i don`t know if its the teachers or the government or whtever,
they complain that we cut school BUT in reality, when we DO go to school.. its as if the teachers find us such a burden to them and they start letting out all their anger on us. like WHAT.
okay whtevs, soo.. Li May, Twins, Debb, Kris, Ashley, Grace and I went up to the Comp lab and hid in Cg Shahrul`s office. Nadia came soon after,
played Pictionary and was teamed up with Nad, we rock babeeh!
soon after mostly everyone left except Debb, Kris, Li May, Ash and I.
played charades and laughed soo soo hard.
talked, I have a feeling Shah and Haris were listening because we were talking like rlly rlly loud.
not long after, 1230 came and we left =D
sent mom to do her hair and picked up some stuff along the way and only got home around 1320. panicked cause promised to meet Seng Fatt at 1.30,
thnk God he was a nice person and agreed for 1400 xD
and for once, I was earlier. HAHA.
went to GSC to buy tickets, oh gosh the number of people I know working there =.=
Aidit, Amira, Fatin, Aizat, Arif. like COME ON PEOPLE. enjoy life laa!
haha got tickets and settled for Sushi Zanmai.
later, met with the babeees at waffle world.
headed to Rock Corner, Tower Records and Movie Magic to find a Joe Brooks album for Audrey,
but none of em had it. the guy at Rock Corner even asked if Joe Brooks was a male singer =.=
went off for James Bond anyway, it was uhm. just okayy..
I loved the old James Bond movies, the new ones dont seem as nice though.
went to catch Kristin at the bowling alley after.
talked talked, laughed laughed.
went to Coffee Bean for a drink and I had to go home soon after,
tht was my Friday. :D
only reason I went was cause they said they would be giving out the Form 4 books plus I wanted to see Seng Fatt.
went and I was late for schoool, hahaha.
yes, Seng Fatt. its the 2nd time he caught me late for school.
so the Form 3s were supposed to go to the HOT, STUFFY bilik tayangan.
this is really really stupid and it doesn`t make sense.
the people in authority, i don`t know if its the teachers or the government or whtever,
they complain that we cut school BUT in reality, when we DO go to school.. its as if the teachers find us such a burden to them and they start letting out all their anger on us. like WHAT.
okay whtevs, soo.. Li May, Twins, Debb, Kris, Ashley, Grace and I went up to the Comp lab and hid in Cg Shahrul`s office. Nadia came soon after,
played Pictionary and was teamed up with Nad, we rock babeeh!
soon after mostly everyone left except Debb, Kris, Li May, Ash and I.
played charades and laughed soo soo hard.
talked, I have a feeling Shah and Haris were listening because we were talking like rlly rlly loud.
not long after, 1230 came and we left =D
sent mom to do her hair and picked up some stuff along the way and only got home around 1320. panicked cause promised to meet Seng Fatt at 1.30,
thnk God he was a nice person and agreed for 1400 xD
and for once, I was earlier. HAHA.
went to GSC to buy tickets, oh gosh the number of people I know working there =.=
Aidit, Amira, Fatin, Aizat, Arif. like COME ON PEOPLE. enjoy life laa!
haha got tickets and settled for Sushi Zanmai.
later, met with the babeees at waffle world.
headed to Rock Corner, Tower Records and Movie Magic to find a Joe Brooks album for Audrey,
but none of em had it. the guy at Rock Corner even asked if Joe Brooks was a male singer =.=
went off for James Bond anyway, it was uhm. just okayy..
I loved the old James Bond movies, the new ones dont seem as nice though.
went to catch Kristin at the bowling alley after.
talked talked, laughed laughed.
went to Coffee Bean for a drink and I had to go home soon after,
tht was my Friday. :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home