honey, honey.
mm, I`m really bored.
BABES, i miss you guys soo friggin much.
honestly, I don`t regret that PMR is over, but I really miss going to school and Mr Yu`s classes.
HEARD THAT, `cher?
I miss laughing like a total retard when something happens in class,
I miss teaming up with Hafiz to laugh at Hafeez when 'that teacher' comes into class,
I miss annoying Kris with stupid jokes till she tells me to shut up,
I miss walking around school with Kai Wen and Kristin,
I miss hugging Deb so tight, it hurts. hahahaha.
I miss laughing at Kavee and Li May when they go high,
I miss stressing whenever I see people study,
I miss sitting next to the Koperasi arguing with Darren and Marc or whoever,
I miss yelling at the top of my lungs even when the other person is just across the room,
I miss planning everything to do after PMR which didnt even work anyway,
I miss school.
but most of all, I miss you. *winkwink
haha, hope yr snoring nicely now.
anyway, my birthday is in.. 13 days.
and guess what, I`ll be AWAY. in CAMP.
of all times, felt really bad when I realized b planned stuff for me and it wouldn`t happen.
sorryyyy.
then again, WHOEVER is planning to sabo me in camp. ESPECIALLY BEN GAN and the 4yr old class helpers.
DO NOT do it. I`m warning you! *glares*
BABES, i miss you guys soo friggin much.
honestly, I don`t regret that PMR is over, but I really miss going to school and Mr Yu`s classes.
HEARD THAT, `cher?
I miss laughing like a total retard when something happens in class,
I miss teaming up with Hafiz to laugh at Hafeez when 'that teacher' comes into class,
I miss annoying Kris with stupid jokes till she tells me to shut up,
I miss walking around school with Kai Wen and Kristin,
I miss hugging Deb so tight, it hurts. hahahaha.
I miss laughing at Kavee and Li May when they go high,
I miss stressing whenever I see people study,
I miss sitting next to the Koperasi arguing with Darren and Marc or whoever,
I miss yelling at the top of my lungs even when the other person is just across the room,
I miss planning everything to do after PMR which didnt even work anyway,
I miss school.
but most of all, I miss you. *winkwink
haha, hope yr snoring nicely now.
anyway, my birthday is in.. 13 days.
and guess what, I`ll be AWAY. in CAMP.
of all times, felt really bad when I realized b planned stuff for me and it wouldn`t happen.
sorryyyy.
then again, WHOEVER is planning to sabo me in camp. ESPECIALLY BEN GAN and the 4yr old class helpers.
DO NOT do it. I`m warning you! *glares*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home