an early 15th,
firstly, thank you guyss..
for being totally lovely and joining me for lunch.
thank you hunn, deb and nick for getting me the cake.
sigh nick, you and yr 'bladder problem'. cannot believe I fell for that.
thank you Debb, for lending yr house after lunch.
thank you BABY for the very very very gorgeous album.
thank you ashley for the super pretty top.
thank you Un. Hoch, J, Shyang and Zen for the 'sugus/mentos' smelling body shop set.
thank you A. Vendy for the purse.
and uhm, thank you JX for calling me to wish me though its not my birthday =.=
overall, thank yous dears!
and uhm, to the rest of you who wish me on the actual day,
THANK YOU. i love you guys very much :D
so todaay,
went for lunch at Alicafe, the chicken tasted like egg.
no kidding, ask Limay and Seng Fatt.
My sexys were all there. Kris, Debbie and her boyyf, Ashley, Nikki, LiMay, Aidit and my number one :D
laughed and talk,
my candle was either fries or a lighter =.=
which I kept blowing off early so eventually they got tired of lighting it for me xD
sorry sweeties,
later headed to Devis to get Seng Fatts food for his family,
dropped the food at his house and Nick picked us up to send us over to Debs,
thanks Nick!
over at Debs, omg.. those nuts.
they were drawing over each other with eye liner. thnk goodness I didnt join in.
watched Bring it on Again and went home.
that was my pre-birthday. and I`m scared for tmrw,
oh Uncle Eddie, please dont let them helpers do anything to me =.=
will post pictures when I`m home from camp.
thank youss again to everyone.
LOVE YOUU!
for being totally lovely and joining me for lunch.
thank you hunn, deb and nick for getting me the cake.
sigh nick, you and yr 'bladder problem'. cannot believe I fell for that.
thank you Debb, for lending yr house after lunch.
thank you BABY for the very very very gorgeous album.
thank you ashley for the super pretty top.
thank you Un. Hoch, J, Shyang and Zen for the 'sugus/mentos' smelling body shop set.
thank you A. Vendy for the purse.
and uhm, thank you JX for calling me to wish me though its not my birthday =.=
overall, thank yous dears!
and uhm, to the rest of you who wish me on the actual day,
THANK YOU. i love you guys very much :D
so todaay,
went for lunch at Alicafe, the chicken tasted like egg.
no kidding, ask Limay and Seng Fatt.
My sexys were all there. Kris, Debbie and her boyyf, Ashley, Nikki, LiMay, Aidit and my number one :D
laughed and talk,
my candle was either fries or a lighter =.=
which I kept blowing off early so eventually they got tired of lighting it for me xD
sorry sweeties,
later headed to Devis to get Seng Fatts food for his family,
dropped the food at his house and Nick picked us up to send us over to Debs,
thanks Nick!
over at Debs, omg.. those nuts.
they were drawing over each other with eye liner. thnk goodness I didnt join in.
watched Bring it on Again and went home.
that was my pre-birthday. and I`m scared for tmrw,
oh Uncle Eddie, please dont let them helpers do anything to me =.=
will post pictures when I`m home from camp.
thank youss again to everyone.
LOVE YOUU!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home