scream. shout. sing. whatever.
hello and hello.
its rachael here,
well.. PMR is officially over, do not bother asking how the papers were, because easy or hard.. I don`t have to and I don`t want to care about those silly useless papers anymore till the day arrives for me to face my results.
i promise, I WILL post australia pictures ASAP.
and yes, Australia really was lovely. managed to catch up with Wee Tyr and James.
saw tonnes of gorgeous places. and yup. Shall elaborate in abother post.
on the plus side, watched Disaster Movie yesterday and it really is a DISASTER.
its the most boring piece of crap I have ever watched. Don`t watch it people.
saw loads of people in 1Utama.
for instance, Atiqah and Steffiqa. Haven`t seen them since like primary school.
Nadia, Sarah, Dina, Najihah, Hafeez, and well.. I`m not too sure who else was there with them.
oh and there was Aidit, Arif, Marc, Marwan, Shahrain and Aiman Yusri.
and I saw Kemuels friends. uhm, yes.
Loads more people really.
anyway, till my next post.. when I update both background and entry, ta.
its rachael here,
well.. PMR is officially over, do not bother asking how the papers were, because easy or hard.. I don`t have to and I don`t want to care about those silly useless papers anymore till the day arrives for me to face my results.
i promise, I WILL post australia pictures ASAP.
and yes, Australia really was lovely. managed to catch up with Wee Tyr and James.
saw tonnes of gorgeous places. and yup. Shall elaborate in abother post.
on the plus side, watched Disaster Movie yesterday and it really is a DISASTER.
its the most boring piece of crap I have ever watched. Don`t watch it people.
saw loads of people in 1Utama.
for instance, Atiqah and Steffiqa. Haven`t seen them since like primary school.
Nadia, Sarah, Dina, Najihah, Hafeez, and well.. I`m not too sure who else was there with them.
oh and there was Aidit, Arif, Marc, Marwan, Shahrain and Aiman Yusri.
and I saw Kemuels friends. uhm, yes.
Loads more people really.
anyway, till my next post.. when I update both background and entry, ta.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home