beef candle xD
hahaha, yes. the scene is still stuck in my head.
went to school today, and we were dead bored.
so basically a few of us stayed at the stage though we were supposed to go up to the hall,
Kavee was being herself and decided to recite the silly William Shakespear poem we learnt in form 1.
so. she went to the other end of the stage and started walking in,
'tomorrow, tomorrow and tomorrow,
creeps in this petty pace.. [something, something]'
then suddenly she goes.
'OUT, OUT, beef candle!' [while flapping arms like a bird]
like WHAT IN THE WORLD. it was supposed to be 'brief candle, not BEEF candle'
sigh, kavee.
watched Nadia and Ila play speed till the form 4s came down for recess,
went to see my sugary sweet.
talked, talked till had to go,
so for the rest of the day,
totally gossiped with lets see,
Nadia, Kavee, Nikki, Aidit and Hakim.
Hakim is a lousy story teller =.=
and I totally told em about me not knowing my real name and stuff,
those people laughed like nobody`s business.
anyway, as for Australia piccas, I`ll get em up as soon as I choose the pics,
I mean come on.. 500++ pictures!
will update some other time, lovelovelovelove.
went to school today, and we were dead bored.
so basically a few of us stayed at the stage though we were supposed to go up to the hall,
Kavee was being herself and decided to recite the silly William Shakespear poem we learnt in form 1.
so. she went to the other end of the stage and started walking in,
'tomorrow, tomorrow and tomorrow,
creeps in this petty pace.. [something, something]'
then suddenly she goes.
'OUT, OUT, beef candle!' [while flapping arms like a bird]
like WHAT IN THE WORLD. it was supposed to be 'brief candle, not BEEF candle'
sigh, kavee.
watched Nadia and Ila play speed till the form 4s came down for recess,
went to see my sugary sweet.
talked, talked till had to go,
so for the rest of the day,
totally gossiped with lets see,
Nadia, Kavee, Nikki, Aidit and Hakim.
Hakim is a lousy story teller =.=
and I totally told em about me not knowing my real name and stuff,
those people laughed like nobody`s business.
anyway, as for Australia piccas, I`ll get em up as soon as I choose the pics,
I mean come on.. 500++ pictures!
will update some other time, lovelovelovelove.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home