Tuesday, September 09, 2008

one step at the time

oh gosh, I`m sorry for not updating dearest,
haven`t found much to blog about, but due to Nadia`s threat to delete me from her links if I don`t update, I suppose I could fit in a little update =D

anyway, things have been just BORING.
everyones on this studying marathon, and I haven`t touched a single book.
ask my brothers, all I do at home is eat, sleep, tv, computer and repeat the same thing over and over again. I really am starting to feel like a pig, [seng fatt, ssh!]
tho, my brothers really are pestering me to gain some fats,
honestly, now the media.. keeps focusing on boosting the self esteem of plus sized people,
it really is silly how they think thin people got everything,
I think someone should speak up and focus on the self esteem on thin people instead,
I mean seriously, you DO NOT know how thin people feel. sigh, shall not elaborate any further.

okay, now school has been well..school.
just that, during free periods, EVERYONE FREAKING STUDIES except me =.=
I hate how I can never get myself to study till say, 2 weeks before the actual thing,
BUT, I`ll be in Australia this time. bummer.
yes people of the world, I`m going to Melbourne on the first week of October and I`m NOT happy about it. let me emphasize on the 'NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT' part.
I mean, I always wanted to go to Melbourne, its gorgeous there.
but I have exams in exactly 8 days after the day I return, like reallyREALLY important stuff, sigh.

I just can`t wait for PMR to be over,

till the next update which would prolly be in goodness knows how long,
lovee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home