Monday, September 29, 2008

down under,

yupyup, I`ll be flying off to Melbourne, Australia at exactly 9pm tomorrow.
will be back on Sunday night. pray that I don`t get jet lag cause I really wanna go to school!
on the other hand,
SENG FATT HAS APPENDICITIS. is that how you spell it?
okay whatevs, he has it anyway.
Uhh, Subang Jaya Medical Centre, idk what ward cause he moved to a diff ward.
but yeah, text him anyway if you wanna check.
andandand, I can`t keep him company at the hospital, period.
sorry darling. once you get home and read this,
i`ll text to check on you the second I come home.

ohohoh, i havent packed. HAHA.

anyway, totally crapping.
just to wish everyone..

SELAMAT HARI RAYA,
have a great one guys,
watch out with the mercuns,
take care of yrselves, grow FAT,
and just enjoy yrselves!

and to the 15s, all the best in PMR!
loveeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home