Wednesday, September 10, 2008

ABC,

got this from Debras blog, hope you don`t mind love ;)
and yes, this DOES count as an update!

A. Ashley Phuah Hui-Hsin
1) Do you love this person? `Of course :D
2) Is this person your enemy? `NO
3) Would you kiss this person?`haha guess so.

B. Burhanuddin Hilmi
1) What do you really think of this person?`FUNNAAAY. paramore freak.
2) What’s his/her favourite colour?`no idea,
3) Ever danced with him/her?`heh, no :D but his an AMAZING dancer.

C. Carmen Chin
1) Do you have a crush on this person?`No?
2) Have you ever had a crush on them?`Nope, I`m straight love :)
3) How old is she?`Just turned 15,

D. Debra Chai Ling Ching
1) How long have you known him/her?`uhm, 5 or 6 years?
2) Biggest regret?`oh gosh, definitely the silly fight we have.
3) Do you hate this person?`never ever ever,

E. Eunice Lim
1) Have you met his/her parents?`her dad, yeah.
2) Worst thing about this person?`shes crazy lah,
3) Best thing about this person?`we love bullying Ben, [benjamin gan]

F. Farishah Nur
1) Have you ever dated this person?`No?
2) When is the next time you will see him/her?`Tomorrow at school,
3) Do you go to school with them?`Yes,

G. Gideon Wong
1) Is he/she a good listener?`uhh, I don`t know.
2) Have you ever lied to make this person feel better?`Not at all,
3) Is this person good looking?`HIS MY 16 yr old NEPHEW, how would I know =.=

H. Hafiz Ismail
1) What grade are they in?`Grade 9
2) Is he/she your friend?`Yeahh, sadly. HEHE.
3) Ever done something illegal with this person?`does laughing VERY loudly in class count?

I. Ian Lim Wei Xin
1) What is this person’s favourite food?`prolly that fried chicke in One Utama
2) How did you meet this person?`church?
3) Do you trust him/her?`Wahah, I dont know.

J. Joey Khong Wei Jian
1) Do they have any siblings?`yesh, an older sister and an older brother, Joeys the spoilt one!
2) Do you know their favourite song?`sadly, no. we need to talk JOEYYY!
3) What would you do if they confessed they liked you?`*slaps his face* ARE YOU OKAY?

K. Kristin Phang Wan Zhen
1) How old were you when you first met?` FIVE. can you believe it =.=
2) How did you meet?`our mommies knew each other, or something like that.
3) Ever danced with this person?`yupyup :D

L. Li May
1) What would you do if you had a crush on this person?`I`m straight womaaan.
2) Do you like him/her as a friend?`mhm :D
3) Would you go to Disney World with this person?`I guess soo?

M. Melvin Yeow
1) Is this person older than you?`YES,
2) Is this person single?`uhm hehehe. Meeeeell?
3) How many times do you talk to them in a week?`omg, like only once every 2 months.

N. Nadia Zainudin
1) Is this person your boyfriend/girlfriend?`hehe, yessh.
2) Have you seen this person cry?`uhm, yeah.
3) Do you know this person’s middle name?`I love her name! Nadia ZAINUDIN bt Zainudin. I think,

O. Ooi Kay Zhi
1) Are you related?`Noo ;P
2) Could you live with this person?`Hahhaha, depends.
3) What school do they go to?`Catholic High School (:

P. Paul Loh Wei Hunn
1) Have you ever been to the mall with this person?`No
2) How about a sleepover with them?`Nope..
3) Does this person have a job?`I guess not?

Q. Qusyairi
1) Does this person drink alcohol?`nopee
2) Have you seen this person dance?`not really?
3) Who does he/she " like "?`skateboarding =.=

R. Regina Liang
1) Have you heard this person sing?`uhm, not exactly.
2) Do you think this person will repost this?`doubt it,
3) When does this person look best?`I only see her in church and she always looks gorgeous :D

S. Sean Lee Seng Fatt
1) Is this person taller than you?`Mhmm.
2) Do you enjoy spending time with him/her?`haha, sigh. yes :D
3) Do he/she live close to you?`well no, not exactly.

T. Tania Ng
1) Would you do anything for him/her?`Possibly?
2) Have you been to his/her house?`Nope.
3) Where does he/she live?`oh my, Puchong.

U. -
1) Is this person in a relationship?-
2) When is the last time you saw him/her?-
3) What colour hair does this person have?-

V. Vivian Lim
1) Does he/she have a crush on you?`Obviously NOT.
2) Would you hug this person?`yeah?
3) Is this person your friend?`Yeahh :)

W. Wenn Hong
1) Is this person loud or quiet?`LOUD, especially when he sneezes.
2) Describe this person:`haha, a good friend who has sexy hands according to Kavee.
3) What colour eyes does this person have?`Brown?

X. - I`m gonna go with Jian XIN on this one,
1) Why are you friends with him/her?- because, honestly I dont know. =.=
2) Have you ever gone anywhere with them?- hmm, church? port dickson? fraisers hill?
3) What is one thing you would change about them?- stop bullying me!

Y. Yankoh? thats the only thing I can cook up right now.
1) Does this person wear make-up?`His a guy la,
2) Does this person play any instruments?`I don`t know.
3) What is their favourite sport?`Basketball? Football?

Z. Zack,
1) Does this person have MSN?`Yeahh.
2) Have you ever made out with this person?`ugh eew. no.
3) When will you see this person next?`he has trials tmrw, muahahahaha. idk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home