Saturday, September 13, 2008

30 dayys, or is it 29?

till PMR =.=
I honestly have not studied ANYTHING.
okayokay, maybe a tiny bit of Geography.
2 chapters or so >.<

mhm, so yesterday headed to the library around 1.30-ish?
got there and saw the babes stuff there but apparently they went out for lunch.
so teman-ed Seng Fatt and Ryan to the cafeteria to watch their disection video.
yup, those CRUEL people disected a super-duper-mofo cute mouse!
eventually, I got bored of the video after 10 minutes, the vid was 20 mins.
and all through the vid, you could hear Justin`s voice. HAHA.

went back up to the library once the babes plus Jon came back from Secret Recipe.
oh, and I saw Bron Win! Haven`t seen that woman since I was 12 :D
so at the library, sat with Seng Fatt and Ryan, Ashanth came along later.
omg la, you can`t study with those 3 people man =.=
Ryan and Ashanth were arguing over a silly Chemistry experiment.
And Seng Fatt was doing Sejarah and I got 4 questions right. HAHAHA in yr face. jkjk,
saw Kemuel there and he let out a scream just cause someone pinched him, lol!

after that,went over to Debs to chill,
SORRY IF YR MOM GOT ANGRY BABE!
after much talk and laughs, we walked the dogs.
went over to Athinahapan park and saw Syakir, Khidir, MND and Ashraf.
scared em with the dogs, but it was fun sitting on swings after sooo long,
walked back to Debs and the brother picked me up from there.

oh oh, and I got a piggy back from Seng Fatt, :D
I love piggy backs. used to get em loads when I was small.

Anyway, silly conversations from yesterday,

Ryan: it shat on my hand! [or something like that la]
Li may: Whats shat?
Ryan: Its the past tense of shit.
Everyone: HAHAHA, wth!
Seng Fatt: Huh? I thought it was shitted?
Everyone: HAHAHA, omg laaa..
Ryan: No laa, its like cut. past, present, future also you still use the word cut.
Me: EH? Not cutted ah?
Everyone: omg laaah =.=

and seriously, someone should have taken a picture when Ryan imitated the laughing Buddha or whatever you call it. [ sry, no offense. I dont know what its called]
It was so so FUNNY. sigh, good times.

anyway, I`m off. see ya loves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home