school, grr.
yes people of the world,
I am so sorry for the lack of updates,
I have somehow lost my thing for blogging. seriously.
I just couldn`t be bothered but it seems like I kinda got it back today.
so yes, school has OFFICIALLY resumed.
which means, trials results!
I suppose I`m alright with my results but deeply disappointed in myself for getting a mere 76 for Science when I really should be getting higher than that. not to be proud or anything.
Geography was another spoiler with a weak 78. but that was rather expected.
you see.. GEOGRAPHY AND SCIENCE WERE ON THE SAME DAY.
how silly.
My fingers are now crossed for an A for KH and I get my straight As for trials.
then again, I really should concentrate on PMR, don`t you think?
so besides all the papers and such,
its been totally amazing meeting with the babes and boys again.
seriously, just on Monday itself.. I was laughing my head off at everything.
and today was worse, Kristin and I were doing the most random things to each other and the boys in front of my row were being uber hilarious.
for instance,
Anis: rachael! yr so crazy. are you having yr period?
Me: NO.
Sanju: haha, WENN HONG ARE YOU HAVING YOUR PERIOD?
Wenn Hong: shut up la indian.
Sanju: *looks at Imran* I know you`re having your period.
Hakim: ha ah, Imran guna pad? Or do you use tampons?
Imran: I use pampers la! Pampers agi best!
HAHA, i was laughing so hard at that.
oh and I was sitting in Hafeez`s place cause I was talking to Anis, when suddenly there was a spider on Hafeez`s Sejarah book. Anis and I were looking at it when it suddenly crawled onto Hafeez`s leg.
Me: Hafeez, your book attracts spiders.
Hafeez: HA?
Anis: Ada spider la tadi, kat buku kau.
-spider crawls onto Hafeez-
Anis and I: HAHAHA.
Me: Hafeeeeez, its on yr leg now!
Hafeez: HA?! MANE MANE?! -pricless expression, looks down at pants-
Anis: HAHAHA
Me: aiyo, are you scared?
Hafeez: ha ah, tak suka spider la!!
that was a pretty good laugh :D its a bit of a 'you-have-to-be-there' kinda thing.
oh oh, and Mr YU YEW THIAM was absolutely hilarious.
he was imitating Avril Lavigne and singing 'Girlfriend' with the most hilarious moves.
and after that, it started to rain veryVERYvery HEAVILY.
tsk tsk, sigh.
oh wait, 'cher.. if yr reading this, HELLO :D
ah and heres another one,
Anis: -punches me- PUNCH BUGGY!
Me: whaat? there isn`t any buggy here la!
Anis: thereee *points at Sanju*
Sanju: WOI. pendek.
Anis: at least I got skin. not like yours. black skin.
Sanju: at least I`m not short. I think you`re the same size as Mini Me.
Anis: Don`t you know the difference between 70cm and 150cm?
Sanju: You`re 150cm? Uuuu... thats sooo tall! *sarcarstic tone*
haha, giggled all the way.
Me: Eh, is your new house like big?
Imran: His house as a swimming pool la,
Anis: NO, mane ada! its a normal house.
Me: Oh, okay. Imraan, where do you stay?
Imran: In Malaysia.
Anis: Nonono, he stays in the jungle! [everyone calls him Iban because of his hair]
Imran: *starts tickling himself* Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.
Anis: -looks at me- Whats he doing?
Me: haha, his tickling his own funny bone because your joke ain`t funny.
Imran: I`m tickling myself :D
sigh, those guy really are hilarious.
anyway, till tomorrow if I have more funny conversations,
tata, love. :D
I am so sorry for the lack of updates,
I have somehow lost my thing for blogging. seriously.
I just couldn`t be bothered but it seems like I kinda got it back today.
so yes, school has OFFICIALLY resumed.
which means, trials results!
I suppose I`m alright with my results but deeply disappointed in myself for getting a mere 76 for Science when I really should be getting higher than that. not to be proud or anything.
Geography was another spoiler with a weak 78. but that was rather expected.
you see.. GEOGRAPHY AND SCIENCE WERE ON THE SAME DAY.
how silly.
My fingers are now crossed for an A for KH and I get my straight As for trials.
then again, I really should concentrate on PMR, don`t you think?
so besides all the papers and such,
its been totally amazing meeting with the babes and boys again.
seriously, just on Monday itself.. I was laughing my head off at everything.
and today was worse, Kristin and I were doing the most random things to each other and the boys in front of my row were being uber hilarious.
for instance,
Anis: rachael! yr so crazy. are you having yr period?
Me: NO.
Sanju: haha, WENN HONG ARE YOU HAVING YOUR PERIOD?
Wenn Hong: shut up la indian.
Sanju: *looks at Imran* I know you`re having your period.
Hakim: ha ah, Imran guna pad? Or do you use tampons?
Imran: I use pampers la! Pampers agi best!
HAHA, i was laughing so hard at that.
oh and I was sitting in Hafeez`s place cause I was talking to Anis, when suddenly there was a spider on Hafeez`s Sejarah book. Anis and I were looking at it when it suddenly crawled onto Hafeez`s leg.
Me: Hafeez, your book attracts spiders.
Hafeez: HA?
Anis: Ada spider la tadi, kat buku kau.
-spider crawls onto Hafeez-
Anis and I: HAHAHA.
Me: Hafeeeeez, its on yr leg now!
Hafeez: HA?! MANE MANE?! -pricless expression, looks down at pants-
Anis: HAHAHA
Me: aiyo, are you scared?
Hafeez: ha ah, tak suka spider la!!
that was a pretty good laugh :D its a bit of a 'you-have-to-be-there' kinda thing.
oh oh, and Mr YU YEW THIAM was absolutely hilarious.
he was imitating Avril Lavigne and singing 'Girlfriend' with the most hilarious moves.
and after that, it started to rain veryVERYvery HEAVILY.
tsk tsk, sigh.
oh wait, 'cher.. if yr reading this, HELLO :D
ah and heres another one,
Anis: -punches me- PUNCH BUGGY!
Me: whaat? there isn`t any buggy here la!
Anis: thereee *points at Sanju*
Sanju: WOI. pendek.
Anis: at least I got skin. not like yours. black skin.
Sanju: at least I`m not short. I think you`re the same size as Mini Me.
Anis: Don`t you know the difference between 70cm and 150cm?
Sanju: You`re 150cm? Uuuu... thats sooo tall! *sarcarstic tone*
haha, giggled all the way.
Me: Eh, is your new house like big?
Imran: His house as a swimming pool la,
Anis: NO, mane ada! its a normal house.
Me: Oh, okay. Imraan, where do you stay?
Imran: In Malaysia.
Anis: Nonono, he stays in the jungle! [everyone calls him Iban because of his hair]
Imran: *starts tickling himself* Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.
Anis: -looks at me- Whats he doing?
Me: haha, his tickling his own funny bone because your joke ain`t funny.
Imran: I`m tickling myself :D
sigh, those guy really are hilarious.
anyway, till tomorrow if I have more funny conversations,
tata, love. :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home