Thursday, August 14, 2008

just one more to go, and its the BIGGEST one.

anyway, KRISTIN PHANG WAN ZHEN.
love, i`m sorry this is late. but you know laah, trials and stuff.
so happy veryVERYvery belated birthday darling :D
hah, you know I love you especially when we make the lamest jokes and annoy the daylights out of Hafeez, Hakim and Hafiz.
sigh, honestly I would never pick anyone else to sit beside me but you :D
you`ve stuck by me through thick and thin.
and I honestly salute you when you find all the patience in the world to tolerate me when you try to study and I say the most random and silly things till you eventually tell me to shut it xD
You play a bigBIG part in my life so you better stay in it woman!
iloveyou kristin! happy belated 15th.
xoxo.
OKAY, well refering to my title, yes.. I`m test free till PMR.
which is BAD. oh well,
my trials were tough?
Seng Fatt`s watch which I totally spoilt xD and his calculator were a great source of entertainment whenever I finished my papers early.
I mean COME ON! it was either that or I sleep, and apparently in PMR, we`re not allowed to sleep. =.=
sigh, i`m jst glad for this one whole week, mommys letting me off.
though I have 3 days of tuition and 2 days of family time.
which leaves me with around 3 days with friends.
though i think I should spend a lil bit of time with the books. *shrugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home