HELLOO :D
hey all :D
I`m sorry for the lack of updates,
haven`t really been coming online.
okay, the pictures. BELOW :D
anyway, today was just pure good fun.
went to the Old Folk`s Home with the Interact Club.
I thought it was seriously good.
though I was a lil afraid at first, I knew I had to open up some way or another.
so just went around with Kavee.
Kavee and Li May are amazing with old people. seriously,
going there made me miss my late maternal grandmom a lot.
everyone loved her, too bad she had to leave.
so firstly, I went around peeling oranges for the old folks, with a genuine smile xD
then well, Pn Hazlin told me to talk to this Chinese lady, since she could speak English.
so went over, I didn`t know what to expect,
and you could say I struggled, but Kar Kei and Seng Fatt came over and helped me out.
sigh, simply awesome. NOW I SERIOUSLY WISH I CAN SPEAK FLUENT CANTONESE.
dang, anyway,
there was with other Indian lady, oh gosh.. her story was just SAD.
Tanuja actually cried.
The 'auntie' as I call her, told us about her story where her husband abused her, and she had to go to the hospital and how she ran away from the hospital to her sisters house and her sister sent her to the old folks home.
It was just SAD. there was this other auntie, she couldn`t really speak English or BM,
but omg, she was so so nice, before we left, she hugged all of us and kissed us on the cheek.
Burhan was like " She reminds me of my grandmother."
I thought the same way :) my late grandmother would have done the same thing.
well, there was an orphanage opposite the old folks home,
so a few of us went over.
namely, Kar Kei, Seng Fatt, Danny, Burhan, Yankoh, Justin, Sharvind and ME.
AAAH, there was this freaking cute 2 year old.
haha, he was sooo cuteee. talked to the kids there, just a handful.
then the kids went inside, so we talked to the 'uncle', the owner rather.
talked bout politics, the 'uncle' was seriously damn nice.
so then there was this stairs going up to the roof, we went up and my, it was HIGH.
eventually we had to go back to the Old Folks Home cause, well the rest of the Interactors were there.
just talked, talked. and we had to leave.
everyone bought flowers to donate to the home.
and we gave the flowers to the orphanage.
we came home at 11.30, much earlier than we expected.
SEE, KRISTIN! YOU COULD HAVE CAME.
we went to MAKBUL.
and the most hilarious thing happened,
Ashanth was sitting with Seng Fatt and I,
when we saw this HUGE green chilli on a plate.
Ashanth was like, hmm.. would you eat it?
Seng Fatt and I just shook our heads.
then ASHANTH ATE IT.
and this was his reaction,
" EH.. it doesnt taste too bad, it actually taste like.. OH CRAP. NOW ITS HOT"
WAHAHAHA. the poor guy was tearing.
so eventually, the 3 of us shared Ais Kacang, and I suppose you could say,
I ate most of the Ice cream, Seng Fatt took the ice, and Ashanth took all the bottom stuff.
we make a great team xD
oh and those 2 guys said Pn Hazlin might be taking us to Langkawi end of this year!
*Claps* :D
overall, today was a gooood day. whoever didn`t go,
YOUR LOSS.
anyway, as promised. pictures from Installation.
these are the ones from my camera. Go to Auds blog, Debs blog or Kar Yanns blog for the best shots. or I may be putting it all in Facebook, wait for it :D
I`m sorry for the lack of updates,
haven`t really been coming online.
okay, the pictures. BELOW :D
anyway, today was just pure good fun.
went to the Old Folk`s Home with the Interact Club.
I thought it was seriously good.
though I was a lil afraid at first, I knew I had to open up some way or another.
so just went around with Kavee.
Kavee and Li May are amazing with old people. seriously,
going there made me miss my late maternal grandmom a lot.
everyone loved her, too bad she had to leave.
so firstly, I went around peeling oranges for the old folks, with a genuine smile xD
then well, Pn Hazlin told me to talk to this Chinese lady, since she could speak English.
so went over, I didn`t know what to expect,
and you could say I struggled, but Kar Kei and Seng Fatt came over and helped me out.
sigh, simply awesome. NOW I SERIOUSLY WISH I CAN SPEAK FLUENT CANTONESE.
dang, anyway,
there was with other Indian lady, oh gosh.. her story was just SAD.
Tanuja actually cried.
The 'auntie' as I call her, told us about her story where her husband abused her, and she had to go to the hospital and how she ran away from the hospital to her sisters house and her sister sent her to the old folks home.
It was just SAD. there was this other auntie, she couldn`t really speak English or BM,
but omg, she was so so nice, before we left, she hugged all of us and kissed us on the cheek.
Burhan was like " She reminds me of my grandmother."
I thought the same way :) my late grandmother would have done the same thing.
well, there was an orphanage opposite the old folks home,
so a few of us went over.
namely, Kar Kei, Seng Fatt, Danny, Burhan, Yankoh, Justin, Sharvind and ME.
AAAH, there was this freaking cute 2 year old.
haha, he was sooo cuteee. talked to the kids there, just a handful.
then the kids went inside, so we talked to the 'uncle', the owner rather.
talked bout politics, the 'uncle' was seriously damn nice.
so then there was this stairs going up to the roof, we went up and my, it was HIGH.
eventually we had to go back to the Old Folks Home cause, well the rest of the Interactors were there.
just talked, talked. and we had to leave.
everyone bought flowers to donate to the home.
and we gave the flowers to the orphanage.
we came home at 11.30, much earlier than we expected.
SEE, KRISTIN! YOU COULD HAVE CAME.
we went to MAKBUL.
and the most hilarious thing happened,
Ashanth was sitting with Seng Fatt and I,
when we saw this HUGE green chilli on a plate.
Ashanth was like, hmm.. would you eat it?
Seng Fatt and I just shook our heads.
then ASHANTH ATE IT.
and this was his reaction,
" EH.. it doesnt taste too bad, it actually taste like.. OH CRAP. NOW ITS HOT"
WAHAHAHA. the poor guy was tearing.
so eventually, the 3 of us shared Ais Kacang, and I suppose you could say,
I ate most of the Ice cream, Seng Fatt took the ice, and Ashanth took all the bottom stuff.
we make a great team xD
oh and those 2 guys said Pn Hazlin might be taking us to Langkawi end of this year!
*Claps* :D
overall, today was a gooood day. whoever didn`t go,
YOUR LOSS.
anyway, as promised. pictures from Installation.
these are the ones from my camera. Go to Auds blog, Debs blog or Kar Yanns blog for the best shots. or I may be putting it all in Facebook, wait for it :D
hahaha, we ARE spastic. the chinese, the Indian[daaannny] and the malay[burhaaan] xD
RAJA AIDIT ASHRAF BIN RAJA ISMAIL
my bestestbestbest friend, KAREN YONG.
the girl who sits next to me in school and tells me to shut up cause I`m too funny xD
debbs, kavee, ME, kristin, karen
ah, my november sister :D ashleeey.
oh, gosh. friends since we were born o.o

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home