on the go,
omg, I`m so sorry.. its been two weeks since I`ve posted.
I was really busy with exams and such.
so yes, its good to be back :D
firstly, JULY 19TH, SMKTTDI IU DAY,
please come, it`ll be great if you came.
Ticket prices: RM12 - Interact Uniform, RM 15 - Casual Clothing
Venue: SMKTTDI
Time: 2.30 - 6pm.
Theme: High Voltage
would really appreciate if you guys came!
and now, James Tan, happy belated 17th birthday :D
and DARREN SINGH, ah!
happy 15th birthday,
you freaking Johor boy,
I`m so sorry I wasn`t there for your surprise party,
it just had to be before exams la kan xD
its been like 6 and a half months since I knew you,
and you`ve been HILARIOUS, the times I go crazy with you, oh-em-geee! thanks soo much for everything :D
then theres Gideon,
my poser nephew, sigh.
his turning lala, no offense.
but yes my dearest nephew, happy 16th :D
seriously, stop bullying me when I go back to Ipoh,
you and Jonathan seriously suck for taking advantage of me being the only girl =.=
but yes, I still love you, happy birthday :D
okay so whats new with me?
NOTHING.
honestly my life is getting really boring,
besides ofcourse the CRAZY and I really mean CRAZY things I do in school,
debra, kristin.. *winkwink* HAHAHAHAH.
seriously, there is NEVER a day in school, whereby I do NOT laugh like a maniac or talk nonsense like a retard.
I`m loving 3 Edison and thats a real fact,
the guys are HILARIOUS.
Haris, Hanif, Hafeez, Hafiz, Hakim, Anis, Sanju, Wenn-Hong, Imran and Paul.
without a doubt, they just make my day.
then theres the girls, who make the most amazing company ever.
theres my crazy bunch, Kris, Deb, Kav, Kai Wen. not forgetting my darlings, Karen, Nadia and Ashley. and well, the rest are simply amazing.
and yes, there are 10 guys and 29 girls in my class.
will post up the class pictures ASAP.
which I look hilarious in.
okay, so besides my class,
there are the guys from other class who make my day as well :D
MARC, Darren, Aidit, Johann and Derrick. my hilarious bunch.
without their crazy acts, the day is just never complete.
then there are the seniors, whom I rarely meet..
but never fail to put a smile on my face whenever we meet.
Seng Fatt, Danny, Kar Kei, Ashanth. gosh, I love em to tiny lil bits.
well, thats how my days have been. full of LAUGHTER.
and now, theres the people I terribly miss hanging with,
KELSEY KATRINA RAJ, Adriel, Joey, Kemuel, Aaron, Kimberly, Carmen, Natallie, Amelia,
Kelseyy, if you do NOT come back, I will smack you and if you come back and do NOT go out with me, I will punch you okay!
when you come back, we`re gonna go out, the usual ORIGINAL gang,
where it started, Adriel, You, Kimm, Kem, Ian and Me.
andd.. Joey and JX aren`t counted as the originals la, but seeing how spastic they are, they just have to come :D
ah well, I suppose I shall update some other time,
with funny moments from school and pictures :D
take care, loveess :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home