my rocking indian, :D
KAVEEETHAAA KANDIAAAAAAH.and yess, thats us when we were like 3 or 4.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my AWESOME indiaaaan :D
first of all, for the rough times we`ve had, I`m SORRY.
I love you to tiny bits and you know it.
you`ve been my LONGEST friend, and I`m pretty sure we`ll go far.
you`re a year older, making you wiser, HORNIER, and a whole lot LOUDER.
have a great one, love. enjoy the year ahead, you only turn 15 once :D
oh and of course, Happy Belated 17th Birthday Timothy Wong and Sanoj :D
okay so, IU Day is coming up and I`m excited.
It may not be as spectacular and stuff, but we`ve got a great BOD, a great Teacher Adviser and great performances. :D
and the fact that it falls on my veryveryBESTBEST friend`s birthday, makes it even better.
tomorrow will be Installation, and I`m excited as well, seeing that we may actually get to prove the teachers that the Interact Club isn`t some wild, crazy club.
And we can do things 'professionally'
today was, well boring yet pretty cool.
had to meet for Interact in the canteen in the morning,
we all started singing 'Happy Birthday' to Kavee,
and it so happened, KPW were there too.
so some girl goes shouting, 'Kalau nak birthday, birthday.. boleh bela tak?'
like OMG, talk about being extremely RUDE.
you could just say it nicely and not ruin everyones mood in the morning.
and its not like they own the canteen, GEEZ.
whatevs, thats not my problem.
its her problem for being rude,
typical 'kampung-mentality'. no offense to anyone.
I`m not refering specifically to anyone,
but I cannot stand people who don`t know their manners,
or people who think their so freaking great, geez =.=
even some chinese do it, and I get really embarrassed.
sigh, I`m off to decide if I`m wearing skirt or pants tomorrow.
see ya, loves.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home