Sunday, July 20, 2008

THE beshfwen, IU Day and Installation


firstly, to my very very best friend,
Karen Yong Fu Tyn,
hey babeee. i love you :D
happy 15th birthday womaaan! hope you had a great time at IU Day.
you have been like my best friend always and you have yet to reply my letter xD
I really cannot describe how awesome you are and how much I love you,
but thank you so much for being my bestest friend, I know its tough with me and my flaws,
but thanks so much babeee. love yaaaa!



ANWYAY, I had a splendid weekend,
starting from Friday.
Installation started at 3 on the dot,
and I was there at 2.30,
everyone looked lovely in black and yeah,
had all the speeches and stuff, the new BOD and the form 2 interactors got installed,
congrats to the new BOD, you guys will be totally awesome,
and to the old BOD, you guys were a great BOD.
so we ended at 4.15, had food and stuff,
took tonns of picture, and headed down to hang at the basketball court till 6.
followed Deb home, talked about guys AND girls,
haha, our bonding sessions :D headed to secret recipe for Kavee`s birthday dinner.
had tons of fun, laughing and stuff.


next up, Saturday.
woke up at 8, washed up, got some stuff done,
had to skip school cause I had to do up the cupcakes,
was totally multi-tasking okay!
I was making Karen`s card, typing Johnathan`s letter and making cupcakes at the same time.
hehe, finished around 12, and headed to lunch.
came home at 1.30, rushed because SOMEONE *coughs*leesengfatt*coughs* told me to be in school by 1.30,
and guess what, I went at 1.50 and he wasn`t even there yet. GENIUS.
so Karen and I were in charge of registration, did the stuff,
and yeah.. watched the performances.
the performances were SPLENDID.
[Nikki, Kavee, Zharif, Point 7, One Red Paper Clip, Gravity Crew, 7 Sparks, CHD]
good job everyone!
Kai Wen and Kristin made awesome MCs.
the games were superb,
the bands were totally AWESOME, one red paper clip and point 7.
and also, the fact that everyone was jumping in front of the stage during the bands.
sigh, totally awesome.

DID I MENTION IU DAY WAS AT THE BASKETBALL COURT?
IT WAS AN OPEN AIR IU DAAAY!

funfunfun, overall it was like the BEST iu day ever :D
thank you to of course, PUAN HAZLIN HASHIM,
thanks to the awesome organizing commitee,
and thanks to EVEYRONE who came!
will post up piccas ASAP ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home