sanju george matthew
jst had to steal this picca from Deb`s blog.
hope you don`t mind babe, got no other picca.
hope you don`t mind babe, got no other picca.
Sanju George Matthew,
Happy Belated 15th,
like I said in my message.. You`ll always be my favourite indian best friend :D
from the time we were friends in standard one till now,
you`ve just ben a whole lot of fun and an amazing friend.
i know I can always trust you with my deepest secrets,
so enjoy yr 15th birthday dearest :D
oh well, I have MAJOR MAJOR eye bags.
thank you folios, :D
omg today was crazy.
I was like REALLY hyper,
like I told Hakim once, "the more tired I am, the more hyper I get"
and Hanif folded this red paper, into some nonsense,
but I liked it, and he gave it to mee. like awwww,
hahaha. and I went telling everyone that Hanif loved me. hahaha,
and he didn`t mind :D
and after that, I had this crazy idea of going to everyone and ask "DO YOU LOVE ME?"
omg, Hafiz Ismail and Hakim said yes, like AWW.
okay, Hakim said no at first,
but when I pouted, he was like..
"Are you tired?"
"no?"
"man, you`ve been running through my mind"
LIKE AWWWW. hahaha,
lol, but yes, it was fun. pure fun :D
asking everyone.
DARREN, MARC and DERRICK were like "WHY? IN WHAT WAY?"
hahaha, in the end Darren and Derrick said no. pfft, xD
sigh, i love my friends!
this was with deb,
Me:"deeeb, do you love mee?"
Deb:"woman, thts the stupidest question okay"
Darren, Kaveetha: "HAHAHA. seee, she doesnt love you"
Deb: "I DIDNT SAY NO"
gosh, do i love that woman :D
oh and Nad as well,
hahaha. sigh, I`m nuts,


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home