oh my Prince Caspian :D
haha FINALLY watched that movie.
with my retards, Kavee, Nikki, Aidit, Marc and Sanju.
Karen was supposed to tag along but no, she couldn`t come x(
I tell you, we couldn`t stop laughing throughout the whole movie man,
we were the noisiest bunch of people in the cinema.
I bet everyone was annoyed xD
we were literally making jokes out of every character in the movie.
just the few funny/stupid ones:
*the scene where Susan kisses Prince Caspian*
Susan, "After all, I`m 1300 years older than you"
Marc or Aidit: MENOPAUSE! MENOPAUSE!
*the Professor appears*
Me: EHH. santa claus!
everyone: WTH!
*5 mins later.. Prof reappears*
Kavee: Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas!
Me: haha, Happy Chinese New Year wei!
Kavee: Happy Deepavali :D
Nikki: Oh come on.. next up got Thaipusam also!
*the huge black creature appears. the one with the axe*
Marc: ehh, illyas friend wei!
*the centaurs appear*
Nikki: EH, that ones black!
Me: hahaha, Kaveees friend.
Kavee: *said something I forgot*
Me: Eh Ju, looook. his black :D
Sanju: Aiyo, his my friend la. His always at my house.
there were like loads more, but yeah. :D
so then when we wer walking out of the cinema,
the guys went ahead.. so suddenly when Kavee, Nikki and I opened the door to the carpark,
Sanju was standing there, and he was like "WELCOME TO NARNIA"
lol, what the hell.
sigh, now I wanna watch Kung Fu Panda xD
with my retards, Kavee, Nikki, Aidit, Marc and Sanju.
Karen was supposed to tag along but no, she couldn`t come x(
I tell you, we couldn`t stop laughing throughout the whole movie man,
we were the noisiest bunch of people in the cinema.
I bet everyone was annoyed xD
we were literally making jokes out of every character in the movie.
just the few funny/stupid ones:
*the scene where Susan kisses Prince Caspian*
Susan, "After all, I`m 1300 years older than you"
Marc or Aidit: MENOPAUSE! MENOPAUSE!
*the Professor appears*
Me: EHH. santa claus!
everyone: WTH!
*5 mins later.. Prof reappears*
Kavee: Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas!
Me: haha, Happy Chinese New Year wei!
Kavee: Happy Deepavali :D
Nikki: Oh come on.. next up got Thaipusam also!
*the huge black creature appears. the one with the axe*
Marc: ehh, illyas friend wei!
*the centaurs appear*
Nikki: EH, that ones black!
Me: hahaha, Kaveees friend.
Kavee: *said something I forgot*
Me: Eh Ju, looook. his black :D
Sanju: Aiyo, his my friend la. His always at my house.
there were like loads more, but yeah. :D
so then when we wer walking out of the cinema,
the guys went ahead.. so suddenly when Kavee, Nikki and I opened the door to the carpark,
Sanju was standing there, and he was like "WELCOME TO NARNIA"
lol, what the hell.
sigh, now I wanna watch Kung Fu Panda xD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home