*giggless*
hellohello :D
sorry for the lack of updates,
been REALLY REALLY busy,
with folios and sheets. xD
I finally FINISHED all my folios except for some stupid KH drawing yesterday,
so decided to treat myself by going to school in the evening,
yes, I actually like spending my evenings in school :D
went to watch the guys play basketball,
and bonded a lil bit with Deb my kawan-terbaik and Seng Fatt my sexay.
I had fun :P
there was a realy funny moment,
GRACE and DEB. hahahaha, we all know what it is xD
'someones' butt was sticking out.
TOTALLY laughed my heart out.
had tonnes of fun talking to Seng Fatt, rarely talk to him in school,
and I had fun jst hanging with Debb.
sigh, i love em all really. friends, :D
sorry for the lack of updates,
been REALLY REALLY busy,
with folios and sheets. xD
I finally FINISHED all my folios except for some stupid KH drawing yesterday,
so decided to treat myself by going to school in the evening,
yes, I actually like spending my evenings in school :D
went to watch the guys play basketball,
and bonded a lil bit with Deb my kawan-terbaik and Seng Fatt my sexay.
I had fun :P
there was a realy funny moment,
GRACE and DEB. hahahaha, we all know what it is xD
'someones' butt was sticking out.
TOTALLY laughed my heart out.
had tonnes of fun talking to Seng Fatt, rarely talk to him in school,
and I had fun jst hanging with Debb.
sigh, i love em all really. friends, :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home