everybody was kung fu fighting :D
hahahaha, I LOVE KUNG FU PANDA.
it was HILARIOUS and totally AWESOME.
go watch the moviee, its AWESOME.
hahaha, watch the movie and you`ll know why I keep saying the word 'awesome'
anyway yeah, watched it with my brothers and mom.
had a great time, my bro and I were totally irritating my mom since she hasn`t been to the cinema in like 20 years?
hahahaha, yeah. I wouldn`t mind watching it again.
JOEY! lets goooo.
bet it would be totally awesome watching it with the guys.
KEMUEL, JX! its better than Vegas! xD
anyway, enough about the big, fat Panda :D
had church this morning, and it was well.. great.
hehe, bought the camp shirt as well.
Regina: wei. you didn`t even go for camp and you bought the shirt!
haha, sorry Reg xD
anyway, tagged. DEBLA.
6 things I'm passionate about;
i) My relationship with God, without a doubt.
ii) Family
iii) Friends
iv) FOOD
v) Music
vi) uhm, dogs? I`m blank.
6 things I say too often;
i) HAHAHAHAHA. no, seriously.
ii) whaat?
iii) lol
iv) what the heck?
v) ooohh okaaay..
vi) nevermind..
6 books I've read recently;
i) Bible, yes it actually IS a book. and yes, I actually read it.
ii) A Place Called Here - Cecelia Ahern
iii) Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen
iv) P.S. I Love You - Cecelia Ahern
v) My Best Friend`s Girl - Dorothy Koomson
vi) Panas Salju - Talib Samat. [lol, Joey.. do NOT call me a loser for this.]
6 songs I could listen to over & over again;
i) Beat It - FOB or MJ. I love both versions :D
ii) I`m Yours - Jason Mraz
iii) Breathe - Michelle Branch
iv) Hallelujah - Paramore
v) Salvation - Planet Shakers
vi) Hosanna - Hillsongs
6 things I learnt for the past year;
i) Be thankful for what you have
ii) Appreciate people while their still around
iii) Never take things for granted
iv) Nothing is possible without God
v) Forgive and forget
vi) STOP worrying :D
6 people to tag;
KAREN YONG!
AARON SHEAAAAAH jien-wei.
Kelsey Katrina Raj,
Ameliaaaaa.
ADRIEL CHAN, i`ll skip the chinese name :P
JOEY KHONG. HE HAS A NEW BLOG :D
it was HILARIOUS and totally AWESOME.
go watch the moviee, its AWESOME.
hahaha, watch the movie and you`ll know why I keep saying the word 'awesome'
anyway yeah, watched it with my brothers and mom.
had a great time, my bro and I were totally irritating my mom since she hasn`t been to the cinema in like 20 years?
hahahaha, yeah. I wouldn`t mind watching it again.
JOEY! lets goooo.
bet it would be totally awesome watching it with the guys.
KEMUEL, JX! its better than Vegas! xD
anyway, enough about the big, fat Panda :D
had church this morning, and it was well.. great.
hehe, bought the camp shirt as well.
Regina: wei. you didn`t even go for camp and you bought the shirt!
haha, sorry Reg xD
anyway, tagged. DEBLA.
6 things I'm passionate about;
i) My relationship with God, without a doubt.
ii) Family
iii) Friends
iv) FOOD
v) Music
vi) uhm, dogs? I`m blank.
6 things I say too often;
i) HAHAHAHAHA. no, seriously.
ii) whaat?
iii) lol
iv) what the heck?
v) ooohh okaaay..
vi) nevermind..
6 books I've read recently;
i) Bible, yes it actually IS a book. and yes, I actually read it.
ii) A Place Called Here - Cecelia Ahern
iii) Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen
iv) P.S. I Love You - Cecelia Ahern
v) My Best Friend`s Girl - Dorothy Koomson
vi) Panas Salju - Talib Samat. [lol, Joey.. do NOT call me a loser for this.]
6 songs I could listen to over & over again;
i) Beat It - FOB or MJ. I love both versions :D
ii) I`m Yours - Jason Mraz
iii) Breathe - Michelle Branch
iv) Hallelujah - Paramore
v) Salvation - Planet Shakers
vi) Hosanna - Hillsongs
6 things I learnt for the past year;
i) Be thankful for what you have
ii) Appreciate people while their still around
iii) Never take things for granted
iv) Nothing is possible without God
v) Forgive and forget
vi) STOP worrying :D
6 people to tag;
KAREN YONG!
AARON SHEAAAAAH jien-wei.
Kelsey Katrina Raj,
Ameliaaaaa.
ADRIEL CHAN, i`ll skip the chinese name :P
JOEY KHONG. HE HAS A NEW BLOG :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home