Monday, June 02, 2008

1st june 08,

hello all :D
hoping you like the new skin,

ANWYAY, yesterday. IU Day 2008 auditions,
we started off around 10.15?
oh wait, before that.. IU DAY BAND AUDITIONS, 14TH JUNE.
PLEASE VISIT smkttdiiuday.blogspot.com :D
back to where I was..
first up, was our NOT MORE THAN 10 seconds dance,
well.. Li May and I didn`t join the babes to audition cause well,
we didn`t attend the previous practice,
but oh well :]

Zharif was AMAZING. *hands down*
and of course, our famous superstar in-the-making, NIKKI.
fantabulous, with of course Kavee :]

left for Makbul around 11.45-ish?
walked with Seng Fatt, Kristin, Hanyang, Hansern and Aidit.
the Toh brothers were bieng themselves,
acting like total retards on the road. freaks, xD
hahah, sry if yr reading this Sern :P
got to Makbul and joined KK and Danny,
talked, talked, laughed, laughed, STEPPED ON HANSERNS SHOE *smiles*, talked, laughed.

finally left at uhm, 1.30.

okayokay, skipskip the rest of my day.
I SLEPT AT 3.30am. and woke up at 6am.!
less than 3 hours, amazing.
like my gosh, surprisingly I wasn`t sleepy in church,
I was just COLD.
but the 4yrolds were splendid,
they were willing to give me hugs to keep me warm xD

went off for lunch, met Ameliaaa :D
then went off to Curve, watched Vegas with the church friends,
KEMUEL LOW, omg. he burps darn loud, eesh. tsk tsk,
left them for Kai Wen and Li May,
talkedtalked, laughedlaughed.
and I`m finally home :D

oh and to Matilda Tan Huey Ren,
happy 20th woman :D
knowing u for well, nearly all my life..
has been crazy.
hope you`re doing well in Aussieland,
will IM you sson aights ;]
loves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home