bonkers :D
okay okay, firstly.
happy belated birthdaa yaya!
nur juliana suraayaa.
hope you had an awesome one :D
next, HAKIM WAHID. loser xD
happy birthday dingdong.
once again, I`m sorry I didn`t call,
I was gile babs penat la xD
you better call me during my bday this year, i don`t care :D
happy 15th anyway. you`ve been amazing ;]
and now, HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAJIHAH AZIZ.
happy birthday womaan :D
i`m not that close to you,
but I`m glad I got to know you,
so happy 15th woman :D
and, happy birthday ARINA AMALINA and HAKIM OSMAN.
the twins :D
my gosh. thats a lot of birthdays. well, I had the most fabulous weekend.
which 30% was spent over at Deb`s :D i`ll start with Friday :D
had school.
didn`t do nuts.
cause I had to practice for the hormat thingy yada-yada for anugerah cemerlang.
sadly I had to represent PBSM, you know.. for the salute stuff etc.
didn`t do ANYTHING besides that :D
so came home, washed up.
took a nap and headed over to Deb`s for dance practice around 5.
saw Nick and Jon there,
got down to warming up and stuff.
eventually Seng Fatt came over,
talked, talked. laughed, complained.
and in the end, we CANCELLED the dance.
we have VERY good reasons.
so eventually everyone went home,
May and I stayed on cause we were having dinner at Deb`s.
so after dins, Marc came over.
and eventually, Aidit, Sanju, Auds, Justin, Jon and Danny came over.
had bundles full of fun I tell you :D
laughed so hard, my stomach ached.
and Danny nearly killed me xD
funny story, ask and I`ll tell you.
played twister and all the frumbles stuff,
then eventually the guys went home except for Justin and Danny.
then I went home.
came home, washed up.
was so tired, I fell asleep while texting.
wahaha, sorry :D
woke up at 6, had to be ins chool by 7.
got to school, Li may did my hair,
I hate hairspray =.=
so then, as always, i looked horrible in my PBSM uniform.
sigh, after the salute stuff, stayed till after drama,
then headed to Deb`s crib with Li may, Justin and Seng Fatt.
borrowed a shirt from Deb and we were off to Devi`s.
Li mays dad sent us to Deb`s house.
and from there, my bro picked me up.
that was my weekend,
it may seem rather plain to you,
but if you were there.. my goodness. the laughs, the crap we were talking.
sigh, visit debs for piccas :D
happy belated birthdaa yaya!
nur juliana suraayaa.
hope you had an awesome one :D
next, HAKIM WAHID. loser xD
happy birthday dingdong.
once again, I`m sorry I didn`t call,
I was gile babs penat la xD
you better call me during my bday this year, i don`t care :D
happy 15th anyway. you`ve been amazing ;]
and now, HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAJIHAH AZIZ.
happy birthday womaan :D
i`m not that close to you,
but I`m glad I got to know you,
so happy 15th woman :D
and, happy birthday ARINA AMALINA and HAKIM OSMAN.
the twins :D
my gosh. thats a lot of birthdays. well, I had the most fabulous weekend.
which 30% was spent over at Deb`s :D i`ll start with Friday :D
had school.
didn`t do nuts.
cause I had to practice for the hormat thingy yada-yada for anugerah cemerlang.
sadly I had to represent PBSM, you know.. for the salute stuff etc.
didn`t do ANYTHING besides that :D
so came home, washed up.
took a nap and headed over to Deb`s for dance practice around 5.
saw Nick and Jon there,
got down to warming up and stuff.
eventually Seng Fatt came over,
talked, talked. laughed, complained.
and in the end, we CANCELLED the dance.
we have VERY good reasons.
so eventually everyone went home,
May and I stayed on cause we were having dinner at Deb`s.
so after dins, Marc came over.
and eventually, Aidit, Sanju, Auds, Justin, Jon and Danny came over.
had bundles full of fun I tell you :D
laughed so hard, my stomach ached.
and Danny nearly killed me xD
funny story, ask and I`ll tell you.
played twister and all the frumbles stuff,
then eventually the guys went home except for Justin and Danny.
then I went home.
came home, washed up.
was so tired, I fell asleep while texting.
wahaha, sorry :D
woke up at 6, had to be ins chool by 7.
got to school, Li may did my hair,
I hate hairspray =.=
so then, as always, i looked horrible in my PBSM uniform.
sigh, after the salute stuff, stayed till after drama,
then headed to Deb`s crib with Li may, Justin and Seng Fatt.
borrowed a shirt from Deb and we were off to Devi`s.
Li mays dad sent us to Deb`s house.
and from there, my bro picked me up.
that was my weekend,
it may seem rather plain to you,
but if you were there.. my goodness. the laughs, the crap we were talking.
sigh, visit debs for piccas :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home