belated birthdays,
firstly, Justin Khoo.
happy belated tho I wished you like a kazillion times on the actual day,
and I sang you yr birthday song xD
well. thanks for being there for me like always,
tho we aren`t close. I still appreciate it loads,
so happy 18th :D
next up, Mark Loh.
my dear kawan who never fails to amuse me in tuition,
happy 15th :D
thnks for making me laugh my head off all the time,
esp when you fall asleep,
PRICELESS. well happy 15th mark :D
oh ARIF, ARIF. hahahaha, syed arif bin syed isa.
was helping him print his 25 PAGE FOLIO.
because apparently he can`t change the format to the 93 - 07 format.
and I appear to be his only dear friend whose using the newer version of Microsoft Office =.=
so yes, was reading through his penghargaan and I found this,
"Terima kasih juga saya ucapkan kepada guru sejarah saya iaitu rockstar arif . Tanpa tunjuk ajar atau bimbingan beliau mustahil dapat saya melengkapkan dan menjayakan kajian ini . "
AHAHAHAHA. you could say I literally burst out laughing.
sigh, and now I`m working as his Personal Assistant.
I`m getting paid. RM1.50 =.=
lol, till the next time :D looves.
happy belated tho I wished you like a kazillion times on the actual day,
and I sang you yr birthday song xD
well. thanks for being there for me like always,
tho we aren`t close. I still appreciate it loads,
so happy 18th :D
next up, Mark Loh.
my dear kawan who never fails to amuse me in tuition,
happy 15th :D
thnks for making me laugh my head off all the time,
esp when you fall asleep,
PRICELESS. well happy 15th mark :D
oh ARIF, ARIF. hahahaha, syed arif bin syed isa.
was helping him print his 25 PAGE FOLIO.
because apparently he can`t change the format to the 93 - 07 format.
and I appear to be his only dear friend whose using the newer version of Microsoft Office =.=
so yes, was reading through his penghargaan and I found this,
"Terima kasih juga saya ucapkan kepada guru sejarah saya iaitu rockstar arif . Tanpa tunjuk ajar atau bimbingan beliau mustahil dapat saya melengkapkan dan menjayakan kajian ini . "
AHAHAHAHA. you could say I literally burst out laughing.
sigh, and now I`m working as his Personal Assistant.
I`m getting paid. RM1.50 =.=
lol, till the next time :D looves.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home