tag-ed :D
tagged by, DEBLAA CHAI LING CHING :D
Instructions:
Remove 1 question from below,and add in your personal question,make it a total of 20 questions,then tag 8 people in your list,list them out at the end of this post.Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged
.1. At what age do you wish to marry?
preferably, 26 - 30. but its all in God`s hands :D
2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
Australia or Japan.
3. What's your favorite thing to do?
eat, sleep, laugh.
4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
mm, somtimes. but most of the time, for me.. NO.
5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
meet dad. like NOW.
6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
nope.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
family, and best friends.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
education, shopping, charity, cancer research fund. yeah, whichever.
9. How would you describe your love?
L is for the way you look at me,
O is for the only one I see,
V is very, very extraordinary,
E is even more than anyone that you adore,
sigh, that song is majorly STUCK in my head.
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
shes one of my closest babes, shes an amazing dancer, she goes crazy with me without caring about anything else.
11. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half?
-
12. If you could rewind time would you?
no, I`m pretty happy with how life is now :D
13. What's your ambition?
its either a chef or a nutritionist. shut up, not funny.
14. If you can teleport once, where would you go?
bother, I like where I am now.
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
God, education, and of course.. my family, friends. love.
16. If you could undo doing one mistake in the past, what would it be?
nothing, not that I can think of.
17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
I wanna be like-able. as a friend :D
18. What music have you been listening to recently?
mix of everything. from jazz to pop to rock.
19. What is the one thing you cannot do but you wish you could?
play the guitar :(
20. Are you bored?(edited question)
yes, haha. I could not have thought of a better question.
I tag....
Nadiaa
Ashley
Saachi
Aaron
Karen
Kristin
bother, whoever la =.=
Instructions:
Remove 1 question from below,and add in your personal question,make it a total of 20 questions,then tag 8 people in your list,list them out at the end of this post.Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged
.1. At what age do you wish to marry?
preferably, 26 - 30. but its all in God`s hands :D
2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
Australia or Japan.
3. What's your favorite thing to do?
eat, sleep, laugh.
4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
mm, somtimes. but most of the time, for me.. NO.
5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
meet dad. like NOW.
6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
nope.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
family, and best friends.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
education, shopping, charity, cancer research fund. yeah, whichever.
9. How would you describe your love?
L is for the way you look at me,
O is for the only one I see,
V is very, very extraordinary,
E is even more than anyone that you adore,
sigh, that song is majorly STUCK in my head.
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
shes one of my closest babes, shes an amazing dancer, she goes crazy with me without caring about anything else.
11. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half?
-
12. If you could rewind time would you?
no, I`m pretty happy with how life is now :D
13. What's your ambition?
its either a chef or a nutritionist. shut up, not funny.
14. If you can teleport once, where would you go?
bother, I like where I am now.
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
God, education, and of course.. my family, friends. love.
16. If you could undo doing one mistake in the past, what would it be?
nothing, not that I can think of.
17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
I wanna be like-able. as a friend :D
18. What music have you been listening to recently?
mix of everything. from jazz to pop to rock.
19. What is the one thing you cannot do but you wish you could?
play the guitar :(
20. Are you bored?(edited question)
yes, haha. I could not have thought of a better question.
I tag....
Nadiaa
Ashley
Saachi
Aaron
Karen
Kristin
bother, whoever la =.=

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home