Thursday, May 01, 2008

sports carnival 08,

yupyup, today was our sports carnival.
it was well, fine really.
my brothers were playing table tennis,
and my eldest bro swam with RJ, unc. Hoch and Shawn.
we got 3rd, which is well.. good I suppose.

it was held at the Matsushita Sports Centre,
which is where our school`s sports day was held.
bother, i miss the track.
lets all hope i run next year, [hidup, biru!]
left around 12?
had seafood in Subang and got home around 1.
oh and before that bro dropped me off to buy newspaper,
and I saw QUSYAIRI! omg, heee xD
I havent seen that dude in like YEARS.
rawwr.. didn`t really talk cause I was dead tired,
came home, slept, woke up, washed up, and dinner.

and, GRAND TURISMO 5. the sexiest game, goodness. the graphics are more drool-worthy than starbucks coffee okay!
thank you God for the ps3. :D

which reminds me,
Happy Birthday to the most irritating yet most amazing brother,
Nigel Looi Seng Chuan,
goodness.. aren`t you old? 20 years. HAHA.
thank you for being my driver, my emergency ATM, my alarm clock[more like I`m yr alarm clock] and well the rest.
you`ve been like awesome man,
from the times you gave me piggy backs as a kid,
to now when we have stupid bonding sessions at Penang Mari or One Utama or in my room.
we`re nuts xD
thnks for being there for me for like 15 WHOLE YEARS.
and yes, thanks for tolerating me,
I bet you were really jealous cause you weren`t the youngest anymore when I was born :P
take care, "dad-lookalike"
happy birthday again, best friend :]

and no, I`m not gonna post a picture of him because I`ll be posting the carnival piccas soon.

ARIF, library esok please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home