Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Oh.My.Gosh.

haha, stupid choral speaking line is stuck in my head.

so yes, I`m updating just cause, Ashley says she misses my updates,
aww.

okay, exams are over, till July at least.

so yes, I just got back from Fraisers Hill yesterday,
overall.. it was pretty fun.
the last night was stupid,
we stayed up in my room watching some random movie while Aaron and RJ started making planes with straws.
and my conclusion for this trip, AARON SHEAH IS A FRIGGING LAMER.
I`m pretty amazed I survived hanging out with 2 friggin lamers, JX and Aaron,
I could have died laughing.
piccas from Aarons camera, yes. spastic pictures of ME. =.=

as for today, school.
felt good to be back in school.
choral speaking the whole day,
and seriously, I love the new lines.
whoever came up with the idea, is AMAZING.
yes, and seeing that the air cond was on,
everyone nearly fell asleep in the room,
thats when everyone thought I was crying,
well I was for a bit, but its cool.
I could have kicked Anis and Hafeez,
they kept poking me and banging the table while going "are you okaaay?"
and Haris was like stabbing his pen into my sides.
sooner or later, it was 1.10,
wanted to talk to 'Connery' as the girls and I call him,
but he was going the other way,
sorry I pushed you hun, xD

that was school.
oh and last Wed, went for dinner with my babes,
check Deb`s blog. I`m lazy to post.

and I`m lazy to do the birthday posts as well so,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, aaron sheah JW marriot. haha,
thank you for breaking my charger, or wait. it was RJ. okay,
yes, thank you for being one fo the coolest yet LAMEST friend.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, jerica chou,
stay amazing babe :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, grace yip.
thanks for everything, conducter ;]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, li may.
glad we made this year, your best birthday in your entire life ;]

update some other time. ta,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home