Wednesday, May 28, 2008

ilovethem :D

a total MUST watch, xDD



ANWYAY.. yes, i love THEM.
my bonbon, kristin AND my brabra, deblaaa.
yet to change my current name, 'dumdum' to something that starts with the letter B.
or rather, i dunnoo. we`ll figure that out later.

yes, okay. my holidays have been far from luxurious.
I mean seriously, tuition EVERY friggin day, with school tmrw.
on the brighter side, mommys bringing me shopping tomorrow since last min calls say I`m not going to church tomorrow.

I was so supposed to go out with Seng Fatt and the babes today,
but the babes didn`t wanna go. So cancelled plans.
sorry hun, every right to be pist ;D
SOOOO, since our plans were totally cancelled.
seeing I had the most retarded conversation with bonbon and brabra the night before,
spontaneously, we planned for lunch at Secret Recipe after tuition today.
I tell you, Secret Recipe was so quiet and suddenly you can hear a bunch of baffoons laughing friggin LOUD.
that would be, US.
talked like nobodys business and acted darn retarded.
EH BRABRA, i owe you money!

okayokay, back to my hse.
Li May was already there,
the maid decided to be a genius and mopped the floor when I got home,
dried the floor with a mat anyway,
dance practice was NOT productive okaay.
deb and I made 2 REALLY RETARDED vids.
plus, we danced to almost every friggin song in Deb`s iPod using the steps Nick taught.

the last half an hour was spent TALKING and LAUGHING.
and rolling on the floor. well, that was Deb.
haha, i LOVE those two to tiny little bits.
bffs :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home