Thursday, May 08, 2008

DISSAPOINTED.

WHY?
why the heck was I so stupid to misinterprete the dumb question?
there goes my marks for English paper 2.
then why the heck did I screw up my Maths paper?
ARGH. I`m not mad at the school though I think I deserve every right to be mad at them, I`m really dissapointed with myself.

I`m turned off because for one,
those 2 are like my BEST subs, not to brag.
and it so doesn`t help that I`m getting sick and my 'monthly friend' decided to come around and give me major pain.

ARGH. WHY? WHY? WHY?

I just had to screw it up.

I`m sorry dad.


on the bright side, i`m not gonna jump off a building or slit my wrists or something.


My life support awaits me,
thank you God,
thank you Karen Yong,
thank you Sean Lee S.F.,
thank you Saachi,
i love you guys all the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home