Friday, May 23, 2008

cook :D

yes, okay. I have to update now,
for my best friendd, ashleey phuah.
haha, I doubt i`ll be online after this,
will be heading for dance practice in say, 15 minutes?
and I`ll be having HF after that,

so yes, Cook won.
I`m uber happy but I expected Archuleta to win.
I`m awesomely happy Cook won but now I owe Seng Fatt! haha,
oh and did anyone see Michael Johns and David Hernandez?! drool worthy,
and I was happy to see Carly Smithson again :D
honestly, I love the way she acts and everything. by far, my favourite female contestant.

and as for today,
TEACHERS DAAY :D
I had the time of my life,
okay, no. but I had fun.
watched a few performances, talked, laughed.
Nad`s amazingly cute sister came, shes so friggin adorable like Nad.

my favourite moment:
Kavee brought this pretty obscene cake.
so we went up to class, Li may brought mr Yu there.
then all of us started singing "Happy Teachers Day" like to the tune of "Happy Birthday"
then we made him close his eyes, and we showed him the cake.
HIS EXPRESSION WAS HILARIOUS.
and he wanted to cut the uhm "boobs" but I don`t think he did.
I need to ask Kavee for the video, I think you might fall off your chair laughing.

after that, the teachers had games.
screamed like theres no tomorrow especially when Mr Yu was playing.

overall, it was a good day :D
accompanied Karen to hand in her Geo folio,
then waited for Deb and Kris to hand in their folio instead,
walked down with them and Seng Fatt,
talked, talked and yes. I had fun,

Safwat was HILARIOUS.
he kept staring and going EH! EH! then when either one of us looked at him,
he would go, ABCDEFG.
then he started saying "hey gorgeous" to Seng Fatt and he`ll turn to me.
I was like laughing all the way. if you don`t get it. its okaaay :D
anyway, I have to bug mommy to fetch me over to Kristin`s.

post the piccas later, love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home