brain freeze!
mmm.. I AM trying to study,
but nothings going in my head.
I`m so screwed for Science and Geography.
okay, maybe I am to blamed partially,
I was in church the whole day yesterday,
and by the time I got home, I fell asleep cause I was too tired.
[well, yes seng fatt I didn`t reply you cause of that as well. sorry]
and as for today,
we were supposed to head to Ipoh,
but I was feeling pretty sick. and mom was afraid of her backache,
so what the hey, we went to church! :D
oh right, Happy Mother`s Day mom. proper post together with Aaron`s bday post asap.
church was well good, talked loads.
HID ADRIELS BASS. HAHAHA. you should have seen the look on his face and how he was screaming. Aaron totally spoilt it by laughing, so yeah.
sorry dear xD
the 4yr olds were totally lovely today.
They actually lined up in a VERY straight line.
and theres this dude, Lee Sheng Xien. His so friggin adorable.
yes, I shouldn`t have favourites.
but goshes, this Sheng Xien dude, Matthias Matthew, Victoria Piong and Elysha lim are simply amazing.
major cuteness.
yeah, basically this Sheng Xien dude was sitting near me during lesson,
and then there were this 2 other boys, Caleb and Joshua.
they were sorta playing around, so while trying to discipline them, I actually asked em if they wanted to sit with me, [yes kids are afraid of this] both of em shook their heads but Sheng Xien said yes, and I wasn`t even asking him. haha, he sat on my lap anyway. adorable-ness :D
mm anyway, books are calling. sigh,
oh and NATALLIE. get well soon, will be praying for you. LOVEE YOUUU.
but nothings going in my head.
I`m so screwed for Science and Geography.
okay, maybe I am to blamed partially,
I was in church the whole day yesterday,
and by the time I got home, I fell asleep cause I was too tired.
[well, yes seng fatt I didn`t reply you cause of that as well. sorry]
and as for today,
we were supposed to head to Ipoh,
but I was feeling pretty sick. and mom was afraid of her backache,
so what the hey, we went to church! :D
oh right, Happy Mother`s Day mom. proper post together with Aaron`s bday post asap.
church was well good, talked loads.
HID ADRIELS BASS. HAHAHA. you should have seen the look on his face and how he was screaming. Aaron totally spoilt it by laughing, so yeah.
sorry dear xD
the 4yr olds were totally lovely today.
They actually lined up in a VERY straight line.
and theres this dude, Lee Sheng Xien. His so friggin adorable.
yes, I shouldn`t have favourites.
but goshes, this Sheng Xien dude, Matthias Matthew, Victoria Piong and Elysha lim are simply amazing.
major cuteness.
yeah, basically this Sheng Xien dude was sitting near me during lesson,
and then there were this 2 other boys, Caleb and Joshua.
they were sorta playing around, so while trying to discipline them, I actually asked em if they wanted to sit with me, [yes kids are afraid of this] both of em shook their heads but Sheng Xien said yes, and I wasn`t even asking him. haha, he sat on my lap anyway. adorable-ness :D
mm anyway, books are calling. sigh,
oh and NATALLIE. get well soon, will be praying for you. LOVEE YOUUU.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home