Friday, April 04, 2008

Wait a minute, this is KL laaah,

that marks our first line of choral speaking,
apparently we have to do the 'Joey' face.
you know, Joey from friends, [Johann, you should totally be in Edison now]

well yeah, choral speaking isn`t too bad,
we have exactly 3 hours to perfect it,
and we`re millions of miles from perfect,
oh well oh well, after that, I`ll prolly concentrate on choir and my studies,
sigh.

oh and happy belated birthday DINAAA SURAYA BT RAWTHER!
nope, was never closed to her,
but trust me.. shes totally awesome.
hope you had a great one, darl :]

today during choral speaking,
'someone' *cough*muhdanisuddinbinrosli*cough* pulled me down from the bench.
andand, syed arif was outside the class the whole time staring,

i bet he was staring at someone`s ass.. like imrans or sanjus or sthn.
and Darren was outside immitating what we said,

oh, and he totally lost to Celine in congkak,
couldn`t stop laughing at him okay,
and he was all, I`M TELLING MY MOM *jokingly*
haha, and I couldn`t stop laughin, in result I got pushed, but thank God we were sitting on the floor,

either way, schools been just.. amazing.
so far, theres never been a day where I just stop laughing.
damn, do I love Edison or wht?

OHOHOH, and haris showed me his signature move.
he kisses his tie and its so fuhreaking cute,
with his mata sepet and chubby face. omg, unbelievable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home