Monday, April 07, 2008

the unexpected miracle, history we created.

from last-minute changes, to panicked expressions, to forgotten moves,
the miracle happened. we qualified to represent the Bangsar Zone for Choral Speaking :]
In other words, we got the top 2 among the schools who competed in the Bangsar Zone.
which was totally unexpected seeing that like, the rest of the schools were really good and we only started practicing the script last Monday.

guys, we did totally awesome laah :]
we`re gonna kick-butts during the inter-zone level.

so yeah, we were the 5th team to go.
and trust me, all of us were panic-ing.
and we were like making a HUGE fuss over the move for the first line,
we couldnt decide if we were doing the nod or the shoulder pull.
we ended up with the nod anyway,
and quite a number of us forgot our "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" move.
I didnt forget ! xD

trust me, I was so freaking nervous while waiting for our turn,
I nearly peed in my skirt okay =.=
was texting Sach all the way and he was trying to calm me down and stuff,
thanksss :]

so like yeah, we got a tour of the school by Syamir after all the schools performed,
Syamirs this really nice form 5 guy from RMC.
which was the host, RMC stands for Royal Military College btw,

we came back just in time for the results,
well we had to wait for awhile, but yeah.

MC: Alright everyone, the time we have been waiting for has finally arrived. The results. The two top schools will be representing Zone Bangsar for the Inter-Zone Choral Speaking Competition. They are..
Me: alaa.. we`re so not gonna win. we only had one week.
MC: SMK TAMAN TUN DR ISMAIL, and ROYAL MILITARY COLLEGE
Everyone: *screaams, jumps*

Gawd, I never screamed so loud okay,
it was just unbelievable.

Got back to school around 12.20.
had lunch, with my bare hands! since the canteen hadn`t washed the forks and spoons from recess.
then headed for choir,

COMPETITION HAS BEEN POSTPONED.
which means, we`re sitting for the papers as scheduled.
I was totally in shock, I mean I`m so not prepared for the papers cause I thought we would be sitting for the papers later than everyone else, but NOOOO.
the Choir Compeition organizers decided to be total geniuses and postpone the competition.

ARGH, that spoilt my moment =.=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home