TTDI, auuum!
congrats to all the marching teams who won today!
really proud of you guys,
pandu puteri, 2nd is still alright ;]
cheer up!
mmhmm. we`re all happy :D
gave arif a 'congratulations' hug. well actually he started it,
pfft.
so yes, we didn`t study much today,
except for Science and Geo.
but it was all cool,
we spent the last hour of school deciding if we wanted to go for amali.
amalis extra music class for those of you who don`t know.
and we ended up going anyway,
don`t really regret going, it was pretty fun xD
and pn tan said I was extra happy today, haha, effects of sweet food plus extreme happiness.
and OH! wenn hong fell off his chair, well his chair was broken. HAHA, darn funny man.
then Nikki and I were so bored, we started changing lyrics of the Do Re Mi song.
Dodo, a bird. an extinct bird.
Re, [we kinda skipped cause we din`t know wht to say]
Mi, a dish. I cooked myself.
Fa, the KFC is far away.
So, I need to take a bus.
La, I saw a lala boy.
Ti, its Lian`s fathers name.
and that would bring us back to Do!
haha don`t ask. seriously.
then we had to sing this song,
it was so funny.
for one,
the first line was: Now is the month of maying.
but I kept singing 'now is the time of maying'
yup, Pn Tan said I was 'syok-ing sendiri'
then I got mixed up with my Fa-la-las. pfft.
some Falalala song it is.
Mr Masaud: okay, in your groups.. draw a graph. then on Tuesday, I want you to present to the class the similiarities and differences of the growth pattern between boys and girls.
Me: uhh, we kinda start our diagnostic papers on Tuesday.
Mr Masaud: HA? WHAT? betul?
Amanda: *nods head*
Mr Masaud: alamaak, let me sit down first *falls onto chair* I just finished marking your papers! and now theres the next paper!
haha, poor guy.
so yes, all-in-all. for intervensi 2,
i`m not like majorly happy bout my results but I`m satisifed.
BM - 78.
BI - 70. [shut up, it was over 10. period.]
Math - 100.
Science - 86. [well, actually its 87. but I forgot to submit my paper for correction]
History - 62.
Geography - 80. [not confirmed]
Living Skills - 80.
goodness, I really should be studying for Diagnostic. =.=
really proud of you guys,
pandu puteri, 2nd is still alright ;]
cheer up!
mmhmm. we`re all happy :D
gave arif a 'congratulations' hug. well actually he started it,
pfft.
so yes, we didn`t study much today,
except for Science and Geo.
but it was all cool,
we spent the last hour of school deciding if we wanted to go for amali.
amalis extra music class for those of you who don`t know.
and we ended up going anyway,
don`t really regret going, it was pretty fun xD
and pn tan said I was extra happy today, haha, effects of sweet food plus extreme happiness.
and OH! wenn hong fell off his chair, well his chair was broken. HAHA, darn funny man.
then Nikki and I were so bored, we started changing lyrics of the Do Re Mi song.
Dodo, a bird. an extinct bird.
Re, [we kinda skipped cause we din`t know wht to say]
Mi, a dish. I cooked myself.
Fa, the KFC is far away.
So, I need to take a bus.
La, I saw a lala boy.
Ti, its Lian`s fathers name.
and that would bring us back to Do!
haha don`t ask. seriously.
then we had to sing this song,
it was so funny.
for one,
the first line was: Now is the month of maying.
but I kept singing 'now is the time of maying'
yup, Pn Tan said I was 'syok-ing sendiri'
then I got mixed up with my Fa-la-las. pfft.
some Falalala song it is.
Mr Masaud: okay, in your groups.. draw a graph. then on Tuesday, I want you to present to the class the similiarities and differences of the growth pattern between boys and girls.
Me: uhh, we kinda start our diagnostic papers on Tuesday.
Mr Masaud: HA? WHAT? betul?
Amanda: *nods head*
Mr Masaud: alamaak, let me sit down first *falls onto chair* I just finished marking your papers! and now theres the next paper!
haha, poor guy.
so yes, all-in-all. for intervensi 2,
i`m not like majorly happy bout my results but I`m satisifed.
BM - 78.
BI - 70. [shut up, it was over 10. period.]
Math - 100.
Science - 86. [well, actually its 87. but I forgot to submit my paper for correction]
History - 62.
Geography - 80. [not confirmed]
Living Skills - 80.
goodness, I really should be studying for Diagnostic. =.=

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home