Sunday, April 06, 2008

shawty got low, low, low..

firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHANATHAAN!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ILAAAAA!
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!

mmhmm, euphoria was greaat.
though, the dance floor should have lasted a lil longer.
I had fun anyway,
saw my old time best buddies, aiman y. and marwan.
oh oh, and lajreena and keshini! and sueet!
the bestBestBEST seniors, Saaach![we still need a dance!] Mel, Nick, LuWen!
the list goes on really, I saw Azuri!

Kai Wen and HY were awesome MCs.

Nikki, you did FANTABULOUS.
awesome, awesome, awesome.
you should have heard us screaming for you!
the guys behind and in front of us called us 'crazy' in chinese.
losers, =.=

Audrey [toxin], Tim [D`Funk] and Jia Wei [Clash]
you guys were greaat :]

One Red Paper Clip was good, GAWD.
a band with GOOOOD MUSIC. SWITCHFOOT BABY!

Darren was CRAZY. he was jumping on chairs during band performances and someone lifted him.

oh and thank you, Marc and Aidit.
they were like my bodyguards or something.
haha, unlike Darren who totally ditched me, [lousy bodyguard. HAHA jkjk]
those 2 stuck by me the whole time.

overall, I had tonnes of fun,
I`m sorry I don`t have piccas. I lost my USB cable.

.rachael. is missing the dance floor, x(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home