lateLATElate!
.jpg)
to the amazing,
guitar player, tennis player, cook,
singer, and basically EVERYTHING.
Nik Hannani bt Nik Ramli, or rather.. NIKKI.
Happy 15th you old woman xD
hope you had TONS of fun with the 'moisteriser' or rather, ICING.
haha, be thankful I didnt buy the ice cream, hun xD
hope you have a great year ahead,
you`ve been there for me like for goodness knows how long,
stay amazing my crazy neighbour, lots and lotsa lovee.

and to ayesha shu yi by azhar lee,
GOODNESS WOMAN. yr old, muahahaha.
happy belated 15th darl, hope you like the shirt ;]
and yes, its been like more than 12 years wei,
haha, I think I have a picture of both of us when we were kids,
somewhere, haven`t found it.
but yes, i love you tonss.
yr like my distant sister la, geez =.=
have an awesome bday, SHUYI.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home