golden night,
so sorry, for the lack of updates.
firstly, happy belated birthday Burhan :]
haha, was supposed to post this the actual day but was a tad bit busy.
well, thank you for all your funny moments in choir,
you`ve been prolly like the most awesome friend to everyone,
i don`t know you THAT well, but I sure hope I get to know you better soon enough.
well, happy belated birthday, sexay! and we all hope your leg gets better xD
HAHA. stupidos. anyway, piccas :] I`ll try and get more piccas from Zack and Kavee.
Nick, Seng Fatt, Acap and Sanju
Nick, Seng Fatt, Sanju
Sahira, Zarwah
all hail the sexay, Kavee.
love em, hate em, they`re still family.
the other sexay, Burhan :]
redzaaaa :]
ibrahim, ibrahim =.= btw, doesnt pauline look absolutely stunning?
zarwaaaah!
yup, Khidir.
and again,
HAHAHA, danial danial, don`t ask me why he looks like that. he was in the 'mood'
Seng Fatt, Khidir, Acap, Nikki and yes, Ezu at the back.
Wei Junn, Ah Seng, Cheng Sim. =.=
Moonwalk, yo.
Balcony, the awesomes.
Balcony AND stage. irresistable.
balconyy again. the sexays.
stage, just beat it!
haha, we applied lip gloss for him xD
Jafri, Kavees Idol.
VINOOOD. :]
amazing, Indians :]
and again, fantastic.
sean lee seng fatt :]
najihah a. & nadia z.
asyraf azhari, better known as acap.
mr sze! mr sze!
"eh, i look good" - seng fatt. =.=

firstly, happy belated birthday Burhan :]
haha, was supposed to post this the actual day but was a tad bit busy.
well, thank you for all your funny moments in choir,
you`ve been prolly like the most awesome friend to everyone,
i don`t know you THAT well, but I sure hope I get to know you better soon enough.
well, happy belated birthday, sexay! and we all hope your leg gets better xD
anyway anyway, golden night!
it was well, fun.
first up, in the morning.. a whole bunch of us walked from school to the community hall.
had rehearsals and I had so much fun,
the whole choir was immitating dances and stuff,
it was so funny,
oh and btw, guys have NO coordination when it comes to hands except for khidir!
we were trying to play 'under the rainbow' [yea, lame I know] but like, Seng Fatt, Sanju and Acap couldn`t do it! argh! even Burhan couldn`t do it.
haa, but Khidir was amazing. he went as fast as I did!
but yeah, I could NOT stop laughing when Acap and Khidir were immitating the 'piring dance'. it was so freaking funny.
anyway, came home, had lunch and was off to the dentist.
then had to follow mom to Bandar Puteri, Puchong.
we sorta got lost so all in all, we came back at 5.15.
and yes, I was freaking out because I had to be in school by 6.
reached school at 6.10 anyway.
didn`t do much but we left to the hall around 7.
took piccas at the balcony.
then we just walked around,
basically, we just hanged around the entire time till it was our performance.
and we totally screamed during the Scouts and 1 KRS performance okay!
yes Khidir, Danial, Acap and Burhan. I screamed your names :]
we were screaming during the first part of the Indian dance too, then some old woman scolded us. =.=
sorry Vinod!
then we just hanged and talk till I left for home around 11.30-ish.
overall it was really fun. I`m so getting the dvd.
and kid! I want the vid your sister took. pls and tq.
Acap: Yo' motha, so fat, she eat so much.
Me: WHAT THE HECK!?
Nikki: Thats freaking lame!
Acap: HAHAH, okay okay. Ibu kamu, gemuk sangat.. bila dia ke pantai,
Khidir: Say it in english!
Acap: Yo' motha so fat, when she goes to the beach,
Khidir: The whales sing,
Acap and Khidir: "we are familyy!"
oh and we were taking pictures with Khidir.
Ezureen: Why are all my husbands being exploited?
Me: haha, whoops. sorry, how many husbands do you have?
Ezureen: Burhans my first, then Khidir, then Acap.
Me: oooh.. haha okay.
Khidir: Now you`re my second wife! *points at me*
Me: awww, haha okay. Then you`re my second husband *points at seng fatt*
Khidir: some love hexagon this is.
it was well, fun.
first up, in the morning.. a whole bunch of us walked from school to the community hall.
had rehearsals and I had so much fun,
the whole choir was immitating dances and stuff,
it was so funny,
oh and btw, guys have NO coordination when it comes to hands except for khidir!
we were trying to play 'under the rainbow' [yea, lame I know] but like, Seng Fatt, Sanju and Acap couldn`t do it! argh! even Burhan couldn`t do it.
haa, but Khidir was amazing. he went as fast as I did!
but yeah, I could NOT stop laughing when Acap and Khidir were immitating the 'piring dance'. it was so freaking funny.
anyway, came home, had lunch and was off to the dentist.
then had to follow mom to Bandar Puteri, Puchong.
we sorta got lost so all in all, we came back at 5.15.
and yes, I was freaking out because I had to be in school by 6.
reached school at 6.10 anyway.
didn`t do much but we left to the hall around 7.
took piccas at the balcony.
then we just walked around,
basically, we just hanged around the entire time till it was our performance.
and we totally screamed during the Scouts and 1 KRS performance okay!
yes Khidir, Danial, Acap and Burhan. I screamed your names :]
we were screaming during the first part of the Indian dance too, then some old woman scolded us. =.=
sorry Vinod!
then we just hanged and talk till I left for home around 11.30-ish.
overall it was really fun. I`m so getting the dvd.
and kid! I want the vid your sister took. pls and tq.
Acap: Yo' motha, so fat, she eat so much.
Me: WHAT THE HECK!?
Nikki: Thats freaking lame!
Acap: HAHAH, okay okay. Ibu kamu, gemuk sangat.. bila dia ke pantai,
Khidir: Say it in english!
Acap: Yo' motha so fat, when she goes to the beach,
Khidir: The whales sing,
Acap and Khidir: "we are familyy!"
oh and we were taking pictures with Khidir.
Ezureen: Why are all my husbands being exploited?
Me: haha, whoops. sorry, how many husbands do you have?
Ezureen: Burhans my first, then Khidir, then Acap.
Me: oooh.. haha okay.
Khidir: Now you`re my second wife! *points at me*
Me: awww, haha okay. Then you`re my second husband *points at seng fatt*
Khidir: some love hexagon this is.
HAHA. stupidos. anyway, piccas :] I`ll try and get more piccas from Zack and Kavee.
E N D. <3

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home