choir, sigh.
mmhmm, choirs been. hectic.
competition is this coming wednesday, and honestly..
I don`t think we`re ready.
why I joined choir?
I don`t really know, but one things for sure.. if you think you don`t learn anything there except singing techniques, you`re so wrong.
choir, choir.
for one, i actually learnt how to tolerate down-right uhm, b*tches, or in a nicer term, 'gediks',
secondly, i actually learnt how to get over this thing called "jealousy",
thirdly, i learnt how to laugh things off and forget the past,
fourthly, i learnt that choir always has the juiciest stories around,
and fifthly, i learnt that guys make amazing comedians :]
and i also learnt, that it looks really cheap and stupid if a girl goes after a guy. more so a younger guy.
sigh, damn do i love choir.
"if I don`t like you, I`m not afraid to say it straight to your face.
my life may not be fabulous and my attitude may not be perfect, but as long as I don`t turn into someone like you, I`m very satisfied with who I am."
-just a little note to that tigress.
competition is this coming wednesday, and honestly..
I don`t think we`re ready.
why I joined choir?
I don`t really know, but one things for sure.. if you think you don`t learn anything there except singing techniques, you`re so wrong.
choir, choir.
for one, i actually learnt how to tolerate down-right uhm, b*tches, or in a nicer term, 'gediks',
secondly, i actually learnt how to get over this thing called "jealousy",
thirdly, i learnt how to laugh things off and forget the past,
fourthly, i learnt that choir always has the juiciest stories around,
and fifthly, i learnt that guys make amazing comedians :]
and i also learnt, that it looks really cheap and stupid if a girl goes after a guy. more so a younger guy.
sigh, damn do i love choir.
"if I don`t like you, I`m not afraid to say it straight to your face.
my life may not be fabulous and my attitude may not be perfect, but as long as I don`t turn into someone like you, I`m very satisfied with who I am."
-just a little note to that tigress.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home