chain reaction,
i`m sick o.o
well its getting better :]
it started with either Kris or Ash, then it spread to the rest of the gang,
and now I got it =.=
well, in result.. I got a nice lecture from Pn Tan during choir when she asked us to sing one-by-one.
she kept going "RACHAEL! LOUDER! what happened to you?!"
and yada yada..
so anyway, happy belated birthday atiqah, aiman and sharvind.
haha and yes aiman, I still remember :]
loads of things have been going on,
but I don`t think I`ll blog about it.
As for now, I`m just enjoying choir,
they`re like 2nd family to me :]
the other day, the form 5 girls were changing in the bestari room,
so Nick and Burhan had to guard the door,
Someone: Eh, can we go in?
Nick: Nope, the form 5 girls are changing.
Burhan: yeah, nude people in there!
Kavee: Its pronounced as NOOOD laa..
Everyone: WHAT? hahaha, omg la kavee =.=
then the other day, Pn Tan was telling us how to do our ending pose,
Pn Tan: Can you guys come closer? Touch each other.
Burhan: TOUCH EACH OTHER?! *covers chest and middle*
Pn Tan: O.O
He`s like the stand up comedian of the group wei, haha.
Pn Tan: okay, guys ar.. You have to wear black pants and long sleeved black shirts okay?
Burhan: all black? Noo! Then people can`t see me.
Everyone: lol
Burhan: then everyone will be wondering why theres a space in between the choir!
Me: alaa.. they can still see yr eyes and yr teeth ape :]
haha sheeets la, he gets the whole choir laughing.
and no, his not black or anything, his just tan.
and Pn Tan said for a guy, its good that his tan.
on the other hand, today.. Science was hilarious.
Mr Masaud: The base of sex cells/hormones is cholesterol.
Kavee: HA? so cholesterol affects the sex hormones?
Mr Masaud: Not necessarily.
Kavee: EH! so means, the more cholesterol....the more hormoness?
Mr Masaud: I`m just trying to say that cholesterol isnt as bad as it sounds,
Kavee: oooh, haha no wonder I`m like thaat.
haha and yes, in case you didn`t know.. Kavee is VERY horny.
oh oh, and today.. the drama people were making their props for their backdrop,
their competitions on monday.
so like, Kris and I were watching them from upstairs, when we suddenly realised Kavee was sitting on the wood while Amy was cutting it.
Kris: EH! hahahhaa, Kavee was sitting on the wood,
Me: I knoww.. haha. darn funny wei,
Kris: APIT G! hahahaha.
In case you don`t know whats an Apit G, well.. I don`t know what its called in English but its used to like, bother.. nevermind -.-
thats all for now,
I`m starting to lose my voice!
From Choir to Choral speaking. well, no choir till mondaay, or make that Tuesday since I`m off for Choral Speaking competition on Monday :]
oh and my brother bought the Paramore album.
its friggin awesome.. been listening to it 24/7.
okay, exclude the times when he takes it to work la =.=
Kavee, Nikki and Sanju were totally singing along with it when my brother fetched us from school yesterday, and the music was BOOMING loud.
well its getting better :]
it started with either Kris or Ash, then it spread to the rest of the gang,
and now I got it =.=
well, in result.. I got a nice lecture from Pn Tan during choir when she asked us to sing one-by-one.
she kept going "RACHAEL! LOUDER! what happened to you?!"
and yada yada..
so anyway, happy belated birthday atiqah, aiman and sharvind.
haha and yes aiman, I still remember :]
loads of things have been going on,
but I don`t think I`ll blog about it.
As for now, I`m just enjoying choir,
they`re like 2nd family to me :]
the other day, the form 5 girls were changing in the bestari room,
so Nick and Burhan had to guard the door,
Someone: Eh, can we go in?
Nick: Nope, the form 5 girls are changing.
Burhan: yeah, nude people in there!
Kavee: Its pronounced as NOOOD laa..
Everyone: WHAT? hahaha, omg la kavee =.=
then the other day, Pn Tan was telling us how to do our ending pose,
Pn Tan: Can you guys come closer? Touch each other.
Burhan: TOUCH EACH OTHER?! *covers chest and middle*
Pn Tan: O.O
He`s like the stand up comedian of the group wei, haha.
Pn Tan: okay, guys ar.. You have to wear black pants and long sleeved black shirts okay?
Burhan: all black? Noo! Then people can`t see me.
Everyone: lol
Burhan: then everyone will be wondering why theres a space in between the choir!
Me: alaa.. they can still see yr eyes and yr teeth ape :]
haha sheeets la, he gets the whole choir laughing.
and no, his not black or anything, his just tan.
and Pn Tan said for a guy, its good that his tan.
on the other hand, today.. Science was hilarious.
Mr Masaud: The base of sex cells/hormones is cholesterol.
Kavee: HA? so cholesterol affects the sex hormones?
Mr Masaud: Not necessarily.
Kavee: EH! so means, the more cholesterol....the more hormoness?
Mr Masaud: I`m just trying to say that cholesterol isnt as bad as it sounds,
Kavee: oooh, haha no wonder I`m like thaat.
haha and yes, in case you didn`t know.. Kavee is VERY horny.
oh oh, and today.. the drama people were making their props for their backdrop,
their competitions on monday.
so like, Kris and I were watching them from upstairs, when we suddenly realised Kavee was sitting on the wood while Amy was cutting it.
Kris: EH! hahahhaa, Kavee was sitting on the wood,
Me: I knoww.. haha. darn funny wei,
Kris: APIT G! hahahaha.
In case you don`t know whats an Apit G, well.. I don`t know what its called in English but its used to like, bother.. nevermind -.-
thats all for now,
I`m starting to lose my voice!
From Choir to Choral speaking. well, no choir till mondaay, or make that Tuesday since I`m off for Choral Speaking competition on Monday :]
oh and my brother bought the Paramore album.
its friggin awesome.. been listening to it 24/7.
okay, exclude the times when he takes it to work la =.=
Kavee, Nikki and Sanju were totally singing along with it when my brother fetched us from school yesterday, and the music was BOOMING loud.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home