because i`m not who you want me to be,
mmhmm, the second intervensi test is finally DONE.
haha.. this time, honestly I really didn`t study.
sigh, all-in-all.. I`m just waiting for me C`s and B`s. or maybe D`s.
as for now, I`m just gonna keep dreading.
Diagnostic and Mid Year Exams are round the corner.
i`ll have a break in June and I`ll be sitting for the Third Intervensi, then comes my trials.
a break in September and PMR in October.
I don`t know how we`re gonna finish the syllabus really.
we haven`t even reached chapter 3 for history damn it, and it came out in exams!
I`m not looking forward to May, really.
mom just told me, ON THE SAME WEEKEND THAT I GET TO GO TO THE MalaysianPhilharmonicOrchestra,
we`re going to fraisers hill. =.=
argh, i`m giving up 4 - 5 hours of non-stop fun, crazy inside jokes, good music and international dances for 3 ENDLESS days of nonsense-talking and lazing around with JX and *coughs*RJ*coughs*
*whineees* why la??
i don`t get a say in most decisions now a days, ish.
"because you`re not me, so shut up conclusion-maker"
haha.. this time, honestly I really didn`t study.
sigh, all-in-all.. I`m just waiting for me C`s and B`s. or maybe D`s.
as for now, I`m just gonna keep dreading.
Diagnostic and Mid Year Exams are round the corner.
i`ll have a break in June and I`ll be sitting for the Third Intervensi, then comes my trials.
a break in September and PMR in October.
I don`t know how we`re gonna finish the syllabus really.
we haven`t even reached chapter 3 for history damn it, and it came out in exams!
I`m not looking forward to May, really.
mom just told me, ON THE SAME WEEKEND THAT I GET TO GO TO THE MalaysianPhilharmonicOrchestra,
we`re going to fraisers hill. =.=
argh, i`m giving up 4 - 5 hours of non-stop fun, crazy inside jokes, good music and international dances for 3 ENDLESS days of nonsense-talking and lazing around with JX and *coughs*RJ*coughs*
*whineees* why la??
i don`t get a say in most decisions now a days, ish.
"because you`re not me, so shut up conclusion-maker"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home