Thursday, March 20, 2008

wall, dear wall.


yeah yeah, we were SUPPOSED to paint our school wall today,
we were supposed to be there at 8.30 but yeah,
I went at 9 xD
got there and we didn`t really do anything except scrape the old paint of the wall,
so we did NOT paint the wall.
watched the drama team,
and I don`t really regret not joining.
the girls just cry and cry, but the guys are good.
*cheers* Seng Fatts like totally awesome okay,
and all Danny and Ibrahim did was throw Justin and Santana on the ground =.=
but it was still nice, :]
left for lunch with Kris, Deb and Kai Wen.
and followed Kris home after,
fell asleep for 10 mins before leaving for tuition.
was cool, learnt vegetation reproduction,
Mark was being a total jakun la! he kept smelling the onion =.=
then was Zowiahs,
which was so irritating cause we went in the house seeing it was raining,
then we moved back outside,
Nabil, Illyas, Alif and I were totally clueless about the teknik plot okay!
we were like uhhh, so I just scribbled some nonsense on the paper,
and yeah.. Nabil and Illyas stole my book after that =.=
oh and this was in tuition okay,
freaking hilarious,
mrs khaw was talking about uhm, like how yr somehow connected to yr mom.
and she said we`re connected to our moms through our navels.
and mark lifted his shirt to check,
so him being the only guy, the rest of us girls started laughing.
then mrs khaw was like " aiyoo.. I just said navel and he checks. how ar? next week we`re doing the male reproductive system!"
HAHA, we totally burst out in laughter okay, mrs khaw rocks :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home