the two most special chics,
to the two MOST IMPORTANT people in my life,
Debra Chai Ling Ching, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY HUN,
and Mommy, Happy Birthday Mom xD

well I`ll start off with Debs first,
seeing her birthday was yesterday,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY darling,
its been years since we knew each other,
but we`ve been best friends for 3 years now,
you have been nothing but SPECTACULAR and AWESOME.
through the ups and the downs,
we`ve survived it.. and thats why yr the 2nd Most Important person in my life,
haha, sorry the 1st place is taken by my mom xD
but yeah, thanks for always putting a smile on my face,
for being my crying shoulder, or rather lap at times,
for the crazy moments, the spastic laughs, the horny talks,
and for tolerating my hyperness and bimboness xD
love you alwaaaaays :]
HUGE hugs and kisses to youu my babe.

and now MOMMY,
yupyup, well firstly,
I`m super sorry for everything I`ve done wrong,
how you tolerate my temper sometimes is really AMAZING,
how you can love like everyone is another AMAZING thing,
thank you so so much for well EVERYTHING,
from bringing me to this earth to comforting me about dad and stuff,
I guess sometimes its hard on you knowing dads not around,
but yeah, the brothers and I are always here,
and yeah yeah, when kor gets married,
you`ll be the only grandmother with spiky hair right? =.=
anyway, once again, Happy Birthday mom,
hope you enjoyed the cupcakes xD
love youu loads, muah.
Debra Chai Ling Ching, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY HUN,
and Mommy, Happy Birthday Mom xD

well I`ll start off with Debs first,
seeing her birthday was yesterday,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY darling,
its been years since we knew each other,
but we`ve been best friends for 3 years now,
you have been nothing but SPECTACULAR and AWESOME.
through the ups and the downs,
we`ve survived it.. and thats why yr the 2nd Most Important person in my life,
haha, sorry the 1st place is taken by my mom xD
but yeah, thanks for always putting a smile on my face,
for being my crying shoulder, or rather lap at times,
for the crazy moments, the spastic laughs, the horny talks,
and for tolerating my hyperness and bimboness xD
love you alwaaaaays :]
HUGE hugs and kisses to youu my babe.
and now MOMMY,
yupyup, well firstly,
I`m super sorry for everything I`ve done wrong,
how you tolerate my temper sometimes is really AMAZING,
how you can love like everyone is another AMAZING thing,
thank you so so much for well EVERYTHING,
from bringing me to this earth to comforting me about dad and stuff,
I guess sometimes its hard on you knowing dads not around,
but yeah, the brothers and I are always here,
and yeah yeah, when kor gets married,
you`ll be the only grandmother with spiky hair right? =.=
anyway, once again, Happy Birthday mom,
hope you enjoyed the cupcakes xD
love youu loads, muah.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home