Wednesday, March 26, 2008

tragic week,

well hello :]
tragic week, well kinda.
our record of being champions for three years came to a close when we got last yesterday.
sheeets. it was pretty dissapointing but hey,
theres always next year.
like Seela says, HIDUP BIRU.
it was still fun though,
sports day.
darren was a freaking fast feller, [darren defines the term, gentleman]
so was helmi :]
it was fun, talking, screaming, laughing, running around, fooling around.
and yeah, it was extremely tiring.
mainly because we had to be in school by 6.40, I was on duty for PBSM in the hot sun and we only got back from the stadium slightly after 3.
was supposed to go for lunch with the rest,
but I could have died if I didn`t go to sleep okay,
so I passed and off to the showers and the bed I went.

today on the other hand,
was school as usual.
though, around 14 people were missing from our class,
cause they had some nonsense to attend.
but school was fun,
science was average as always, reproduction *sighs*
then was PE which Lian and I totally skipped to do our homework and practice for choir in the Bestari Room, who could resist the temptations of an air-conditioned room!
recess was really fun though,
Debb, Jo, Aidit, Marc and I kept retelling the stories of our primary life,
and Darren just listened in amusement.
then was uhm, BM which was totally awesome cause we just TALKED AND TALKED and well, we did a bit of Panas Salju of course.
Geo was boring, we just discussed about our kerja kursus, and yada yada. he let us out early,
then was english which was pretty well, unproductive.
then sejarah, Cg Yus is on MC for two days, poor guy had a seriously bad fall during Sports Day, [he fell in front of the whole school, mind you]
so we played uhm, the original version of Silent Killer,
and well, I walked around with Karen to inform people about rehearsal tomorrow.

Oh and Anis did something very uhm,
haha.. I don`t know whats the word.
but it made me swear like fuhreaking loud.
I couldn`t help it but he made it up to me by apologizin like a kazillion times.
only Karen knows what he did,
haha, she was just as disgusted as I was okay,
but we ended up laughing about it,

thats about it, you guys can keep checkin debbs blog for piccas once she posts it.

OH OH, check Kavees blog for a vid of Sap pulling Sanjus pants down during Sports Day.

HILARIOUS, yo.
signing off.


why is it, i think i love you?
of all people, YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home