Sunday, March 09, 2008

TGIF, tony romas :]

yeaps yeaps,
so yeah,
yesterdaaay.. went for dinner at TGIF with Joey Khong and Debbie Chai,
haha the brother and the best friend :]
so yeah, sorry to Joey who had to wait fuhreaking long.
and yeah, Adriel and Kris were supposed to join us but Driel decided to go skating instead and Kris went back to Taiping.
so it was just the 3 of us,
though I have to say it was nice, not a BIG group,
but its cool having yr closest friends around for dinner,
and yea the only disturbing part about dinner,
was that Joey was being totally horny and dirty minded,
and he was being rather, well I wouldn`t say vulgar.
but language wise, you should get what I mean,
and yes, food was totally d`lish and that made my night.
thanks both of you :] love you guys,
oh and piccas are with Deb but she didn`t take that many piccas,
she only got a spastic one of me with my ice cream,
a horny one of joey,
and the pic of both herself and joey, thats about it I should think,


and as for today,
church.. :]
carmen and nat didn`t come,
so yeah.. but I still had fun talking about 'politics' with well.. a LOT of people.
then there was the launching of camp,
which was pretty cool.. if all goes well in my May exams,
then I should be going for camp :]
oh oh, and it was irritating lar =.=
Driel decided to wear his striped hoodie, and I wore mine too.
the only diff is mine is sleeveless and without a zip,
it was sooo well I wouldn`t say embarassing la, but it definitely was annoying when everyone would go, "eh why are the both of you wearing the same thing?"
omg =.=
thank God I wore my black cardigan over it,
as for the 4 yr old class, not many turned up today,
and it was freakishly cold in class,
but somehow the kids managed to stand the coldness,
I just had to go outside, it was TOO cold,
oh and I played with Ethan, hahaha.. his 20 months and his so adorable.
somehow he kept laughing at Aaron cause Aaron was making funny faces in the 12 yr old class.
bummer, he only likes guys man. =.=

so after church, we went over to Tony Roma`s for lunch.
moms late birthday.
food was amazing, and surprisingly,
the bill was cheaper than last nights TGIF.
man, next time we`re so going to Tony Roma`s la wei..

came home around 3-ish, and that was literally my day.
yeaps, will post up piccas as soon as I can steal em :]

oh oh and Duchess passed away yesterdaay, :'(
she isn`t my dog but somehow she still played a part in my life,
all 3 of Deb`s dogs do actually,
totally saddening,
must be hard for Deb and all,
but yeah, Duchesss, we all miss you especially yr own family,
no other dog replaces you, RIP duchess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home