some education system *rolls eyes*
wahahaha, I just screwed up my Geography paper!
yes, I admit to NOT STUDYING at all,
but I just cannot stand Geography, my weakest subject :]
oh well, the first 4 papers weren`t too bad,
music, bm, english and moral.
science today wasn`t too bad either, but paper 2 was tough.
then, HAHA. stupid geo =.=
and we got our exam dates for the whole year,
like sheesh, we have intervention exams in:
MARCH,
APRIL,
MAY,
JULY.
and there isn`t even a months difference in between those dates!
trials are in August,
and as we all know.. PMR.
ah, the PMR dates are another stupid thing.
13,14,15 October. 4,5 November.
LIKE WHY THE 3 WEEKS BREAK, GENIUS!?
oh well, tmrws maths, history and KH.
I`d prolly screw up my history paper.
KH and math aren`t too bad I guess,
technically I just can`t wait for EVERYTHING to be over,
anyway, sejarah books are somehow "calling" me.
so shall update tomorrow then :]
yes, I admit to NOT STUDYING at all,
but I just cannot stand Geography, my weakest subject :]
oh well, the first 4 papers weren`t too bad,
music, bm, english and moral.
science today wasn`t too bad either, but paper 2 was tough.
then, HAHA. stupid geo =.=
and we got our exam dates for the whole year,
like sheesh, we have intervention exams in:
MARCH,
APRIL,
MAY,
JULY.
and there isn`t even a months difference in between those dates!
trials are in August,
and as we all know.. PMR.
ah, the PMR dates are another stupid thing.
13,14,15 October. 4,5 November.
LIKE WHY THE 3 WEEKS BREAK, GENIUS!?
oh well, tmrws maths, history and KH.
I`d prolly screw up my history paper.
KH and math aren`t too bad I guess,
technically I just can`t wait for EVERYTHING to be over,
anyway, sejarah books are somehow "calling" me.
so shall update tomorrow then :]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home