Tuesday, March 11, 2008

blegh =.=

gawd, I`m dead bored,
for one, Arif has absolutely no credit,
which means absolutely NO entertainment,
then Adriels away at YWAM camp,
and well thats about the only 2 people I can talk to for hours,
especially Arif,

*sigh*

today was a total bore,
went for tuition in the morning,
came home and had lunch,
went off to the immigration to get the passports done,
only to find out that they needed my birth certificate, *cough*retards*cough*
so we went all the way home and back to the immigration to do up the passports,
we`re collecting it tomorrow morning before tuition, =.=
mom wants us to leave by 7.30, pffft.

oh and if yr wondering why in the world we`re doing our passports,
its cause mom decided to take us all to Australia, end of this year,
RIGHT AFTER PMR.
which possibly means, no childrens camp. bummer, *sulks*

aand, the brother says.. "if you get 7A`s for PMR, you get a new phone"
ahahahaha, as if I can get 7A`s.
and even if I do, its not like his gonna get me a super expensive phone anyway =.=

well, that was literally my day,
I am officially gonna drown in the amount of homework I haven`t done.
from Yu`s to khaw`s to Zowiah`s to whatever there is to be done really,
and I thought it was supposed to be a 'holiday'

PLUS, I`m running down with a flu, shucks =.=


p/s church darlings, the usual gang, 1U this sunday? *wide smile*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home