Monday, February 25, 2008

you`re bringing out the bitch in me, baby.

read the title, cause thats what you`re totally doing.

mind you, I NEVER judged you,
neither did I say anything about you,
though it was so obvious that the word 'SPOILTBRAT' was written all over you.
if I got a dollar for every flaw I blurt out about you, I`d be a MILLIONAIRE.
I`m not perfect, but earth to you, NEITHER ARE YOU.

I`m not stupid, I know what you called me,
what I don`t understand is how narrow minded you are, and what kind of things run through your pea-sized brain.
I`m NOT saying I`m smart, and I`m NOT saying you`re dumb either.
but sometimes it would be nice if you actually used some SENSE.

I dunno whats with you,
I`m not gonna be judgemental and say that you`re jealous.
cause thats what everyone else is saying.
so what if I`m close to that so called best friend of yours?
if he truly was your best friend, he won`t leave you.
mind you, its not like you have your name written on his forehead.

I don`t really give a damn if you wanna have him for yourself,
BUT the STUPID part is that YOU, my dear friend..
are being so fuhreaking insecure about this,
and YOU are influencing an innocent mind,
the both of you can laugh and insult me all you want,

but then again, I KNOW the truth,
if you`re gonna go making up stories about me,
let me remind you that the TRUTH is much more powerful than silly little LIES just because you feel violated.

In a blink of an eye, I can be blurting to the whole world,
of the truth about you,
and I`m sure you don`t want that,

so, STOP what you`re doing,
fyi, there are people in this world who DON`T like you.

so once again, don`t bring out the bitch in me,
you`ll regret it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home