Friday, February 15, 2008

v`day anyone?



yeahs, I`m sorry I didn`t update earlier,
but my brothers been hogging the laptop like everyday,
and its even worse seeing his sick and he gets the laptop to himself in his room.

ANYWAY, happy belated v`day everyone.

I guess I`ll start updating from the 13th?

13th, wednesday.
haha, we had sukan tara, but I skipped long jump,
PBSM duties, yo.
and thanks Lian, for the kain anduh lessons xD
oh, if anyone of you were in school and you saw danny or sanju with a sling, I DID IT xD
but yeah, we had fun talking crap about v`day.

darren: roses are red,
violets are blue,
girls are sweet,
but so am i!

HAHA, omg darren! and he kept singing 'Stand by Me' so fuhreaking loud.


14th, thursday. V`DAY.
haha, v`day was seriously not too bad this year,
for one, I passed both 400 meters and lontar peluru.
thnks seng fatt, for all yr screaming at me when i wanted to give up on 400m xD
recess was FUN.
you see, I made cupcakes for everyone,
and the fact that everyone liked it pretty much made me feel good.
AND, muhammad illyas bin khalil, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE ROSE,
that was uber sweetness,
oh and I helped Arif with his moment with Najihah,
DARREN YOU SUCK FOR RUINING IT.
though, I AM sorry for totally yelling at you after that,
after recess, the moral students got to go into the bilik bestari,
and we were allowed to do anything we want,
so yeah, Darren had stickers all over his face,
and well.. the chics were going Bridges, Scorpions and what-nots.
went back to class after, had no teacher as well.
OH, I gave my rose to Hakim. I`m sorry yas, i`ll make it up to you.
haha, and yeah.. had tuition after that,
and yes, Hakim was my valentine.

that was my day I guess, besides having dinner at A.Vendy`s place.
and watching Nge Seong showing card tricks and playing Big Two.

15th, friday.
OMG, school was amazingly boring.
on the plus side, I got to talk to Najihah about stuff during music,
was fun. hehe xD
oh and I tightened my braces, somehow my colours looks really ugly atm,
because the dentist did something to my front brackets.
so now theres like, uh =.=
you`ll understand when you see me I guess,
and DEBLAAA, JUMPER!
Jo, Aidit, Seng Fatt, LETS GO :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home